• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanoma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melanoma

Melanomas are of great concern ,especially to farmers. There are trials underway with a vaccine using MRNA technology. Would you take the vaccine if you developed melanoma? Or would your fear of MRNA tech scare you because of all the internet conspiracies?

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Melanomas are of great concern ,especially to farmers. There are trials underway with a vaccine using MRNA technology. Would you take the vaccine if you developed melanoma? Or would your fear of MRNA tech scare you because of all the internet conspiracies?
    would they be 'safe and effective" ?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/live/kFScqekjhaA?feature=share

Comment

Lots of variables.

What stage is the melanoma? What’s the prognosis with conventional treatment?

Melanoma is pretty easy to treat if it isn’t an advanced stage.

Why would I use a trial that may or may not work if conventional treatments have a high success rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Lots of variables.

What stage is the melanoma? What’s the prognosis with conventional treatment?

Melanoma is pretty easy to treat if it isn’t an advanced stage.

Why would I use a trial that may or may not work if conventional treatments have a high success rate.
          The question is would you take it if other treatments had failed or would you not because it is MRNA technology?

Comment

No, the real question is post #2.

Comment

Impossible to be safe with mRNA.

Comment

The question is would you take it if other treatments had failed or would you not because it is MRNA technology?
                Vaccines are prevention.Shingles vaccine works by far better if you have never gotten shingles yet.Same with flu shot covid etc.Have a very good dermatologist i go to every 6 months I would consult her as I know she is an expert on that subject.

Comment

Ain't $cience great, create the problem then offer a solution that creates more problems and establishes legal ownership over the newly created lifeform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230419_211539_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	774936
                  Last edited by biglentil; Apr 19, 2023, 21:36.

Comment

So if someone has a 90% chance of dying in the next 6-12 months are they willing to try being an mRNA Guinea pig?

Yeah… if they say no and would rather die instead of say yes and… die… that sure proves. Something.

If it came out of the trial stage and had proven efficacy, then sure, this would be a discussion. But many people have no interest in being Guinea pigs, especially when they’re dying. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      So if someone has a 90% chance of dying in the next 6-12 months are they willing to try being an mRNA Guinea pig?

Yeah… if they say no and would rather die instead of say yes and… die… that sure proves. Something.

If it came out of the trial stage and had proven efficacy, then sure, this would be a discussion. But many people have no interest in being Guinea pigs, especially when they’re dying. Nothing wrong with that.
                      How do you prove it is effective and safe without trials? Trials underway for 2 years. How do you think all the existing treatments were tested?
                      Last edited by agstar77; Apr 19, 2023, 22:21.

Comment

i get on well with agstarr.

old news australia home of melinoma been trialled apparently no evidence of success at all.

be sun smart is more the issue vaccine not needed if you dont worshsip the sun at the beach only guys and gals it might have a place red haired pale skin freckeled

Comment

ps could be new data out though.

rarely hear to much nowadays. lost one friend "caveman" worked in the desert as a grader driver in a huge huge mine shorts thongs no shirt ever even when eating at mess hall.

was pale skinned tad freckly before he went to desert used to come home 1 week every four youd swear he was indigenous

Comment

Melanoma reminds me of that scene in uncle buck.

Comment

How do you prove it is effective and safe without trials? Trials underway for 2 years. How do you think all the existing treatments were tested?
                              Just because some people are willing to partake in trials doesn’t mean those who choose not to are conspiracy theorists or gullible. Which is what you seem to want to say when someone says they absolutely wouldn’t want it?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.