• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanoma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and also destroy lives

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The point is to highlight the absurdity of the fear of technology that can save lives.
      Just because it can save some lives doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be feared.

I’m not going to go just take chemo or radiation because it saves some people. It also kills others and I have no reason to take it.

If there’s no reason to take something, then why should we.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
        Just because it can save some lives doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be feared.

I’m not going to go just take chemo or radiation because it saves some people. It also kills others and I have no reason to take it.

If there’s no reason to take something, then why should we.
        Humans have a terrible track record of assessing risk.
        We are paranoid about plane crashes or terrorist attacks or gun violence, but we get in our car everyday without thinking twice. Statistically, we have that completely backwards.

Comment

So in other words, statistically we fear the lesser risk and then try to make those who don’t, feel like crap for fearing the greater risk.

Comment

I believe you have highlighted the main problem. That is fear. Our society is generating more fear than ever before. Social media and some media outlets like Fox, generate fear to gain attention. Fear of minorities , fear of crime ,fear of a new world order and fear of medical treatments. This is a powerful emotion used throughout history to control the masses. Some fear is useful but irrational fear can be a deadly weapon.

Comment

Even if some WON"T take it in the arm....they will get the CRAP into us....US pigs are injected with mRNA already.

Bon Appetite!

Comment

I believe you have highlighted the main problem. That is fear. Our society is generating more fear than ever before. Social media and some media outlets like Fox, generate fear to gain attention. Fear of minorities , fear of crime ,fear of a new world order and fear of medical treatments. This is a powerful emotion used throughout history to control the masses. Some fear is useful but irrational fear can be a deadly weapon.
                Exactly. The media of all stripes thrives on fear. As do totalitarian governments. A lot of advertising is based on fear marketing.
                And judging by the success of such fear campaigns, most of us are incapable of rationalizing the relative risks to our own lives.
                Take covid as a perfect example. The risk of death or serious outcomes to an otherwise healthy young person was inconsequentially small. That didn't stop them from lining up for vaccines, and cheering on shutting down society. Meanwhile, how many of those cheerleaders did anything to reduce their real and preventable risks facing all of us? How many of them continued to smoke and drink and eat unhealthy and be overweight and not exercise etc.
                If we were capable of assessing risk, would have skipped the vaccine and done all of the above instead.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 21, 2023, 12:26.

Comment

That irrational fear of vaccination has caused a decrease in vaccination for all childhood diseases. Strange , excessive drinking and eating have not been the target of social media conspiracies.
                  Last edited by agstar77; Apr 21, 2023, 11:41.

Comment

Strange , excessive drinking and eating have not been the target of social media conspiracies.
                    Of course they have.

We’ve been told for decades to lower red meat and saturated fat consumption. Like that will make us healthier.

Comment

Of course they have.

We’ve been told for decades to lower red meat and saturated fat consumption. Like that will make us healthier.
                      Of course you must see those messages on rumble all the time.

Comment

Of course you must see those messages on rumble all the time.
                        I don’t know what that is but I’ll take your word for it that I am.

Comment

Rumble is apparently a far right conspiracy site, quoted by some of the extreme posters on this site. I was just using it as an example where extremes about the hazards of vaccines are posted but not hazards of drinking or eating poorly.

Comment

I don’t know what that is but I’ll take your word for it that I am.
                            It sure is convenient that we have these extremist posters to keep us updated on what the extremes are doing. I doubt any of us would have ever heard of rumble, diagalon, bitchute, blm, the proud boys, the tyee, the narwhal, etc.
                            Isn't it strange how they seem to know all about these things, while projecting their knowledge of them onto the rest of us?

Comment

I feel kind of homeless. The right thinks I’m far left, the left think I’m far right.

I’m doomed to die alone 😭

Comment

could turn it around

fear....you will get melanoma if youb dont take a cancer vaxx cuts both ways

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...