• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanoma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it all comes down to informed concent , tell the person the risks and benifits based on propper trails , then a person can think it over and say yes or no , sadly trust has been broken for a lot of people ,

Comment

Aggy is just trying to bait everyone into contradicting themselves. Just like he baits Tom with his atheism. He’s a master baiter

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Melanomas are of great concern ,especially to farmers. There are trials underway with a vaccine using MRNA technology. Would you take the vaccine if you developed melanoma? Or would your fear of MRNA tech scare you because of all the internet conspiracies?
        Vaccines are for prevention, not treatment
        Is it a vaccine or a treatment??

Comment

And further more , you are offering a choice on this experimental drug
          Was not the case with Covid if one wanted to leave house or work , you know “those people taking up space”

Comment

Vaccine is in addition to other treatments to prevent recurrence of melanoma.

Comment

is it tested to work and available now ?

Comment

mRNA tests were never really done, just OKAYED by pharma and Gov...
                From today's inquiry in Saskatoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2431).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	774945

Name:	Screenshot (2432).jpg
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	774946

Name:	Screenshot (2433).jpg
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	774947

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                  ps could be new data out though.

rarely hear to much nowadays. lost one friend "caveman" worked in the desert as a grader driver in a huge huge mine shorts thongs no shirt ever even when eating at mess hall.

was pale skinned tad freckly before he went to desert used to come home 1 week every four youd swear he was indigenous
                  We know several Canadians who moved to Australia... They are aging faster, looking old, and very tanned dried up skin. Do your best, it's risky there.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    is it tested to work and available now ?
                    From what I caught someone was on it for two years with a good out come. Still in trials.

Comment

FFS, I know more people that died shortly after the booster than someone that might be taking another experimental shot, but it doesn’t count because the government says the booster is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        From what I caught someone was on it for two years with a good out come. Still in trials.
                        Trust is gone with anybody that can think for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          Aggy is just trying to bait everyone into contradicting themselves. Just like he baits Tom with his atheism. He’s a master baiter
                          At first, I thought your post was really funny, I even gave it a like.

Then I thought about it. If the hapless Agstar, who never even seems to succeed in convincing anyone to respond, let alone to contradict themselves, is a master baiter, then what does that make me?

I bait chuck over and over and over again until he eventually gives up on deflecting, ignoring, and swearing, and inevitably takes the bait and contradicts himself.

I will concede the title of master baiter to agstar, but I need to know, what is the next level above master?
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 20, 2023, 23:56.

Comment

Well just take a look at all the diseases and disorder little lentil has listed.

And no doubt many of them caused by vaccines and science none the less.

It looks like the kind of list that a flat earther hypochondriac might make.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Vaccines are for prevention, not treatment
                              Is it a vaccine or a treatment??
                              Vaccines are best used as a prevention.But can give a person results to prevent the severity of the next outbreak of shingles flu covid and maybe some skin cancers.All I say would that not be great.Vaccine science is truly an important part of future health care.

Comment

The point is to highlight the absurdity of the fear of technology that can save lives.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.