• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cbc

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cbc

Government funded media didnt like being called out for being Government funded.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230417_184808_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	780423

Name:	Screenshot_20230417_184854_CEOca.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	780424

Comment

This is hillarious!

Comment

Name:	20230316_221601.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	774928

Comment

Musk has agreed to removing the government funded media lable from the CBC description.

Name:	20230417_223450.jpg
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	774929

That has to make PMJT happy now.
          Musk want twitter to be a source for truth.
          There they have it.

Comment

So why did Crypto Polly not ask to have Radio Canada the French service listed as government funded? Is he afraid because he can't win a seat in Quebec?

Does Polly have a double standard?

Of course the Rebel News and Fox followers know how to tell propaganda from independent news coverage!

And conservatives and their leaders don't like media that asks hard questions. Just ask Pierre and Danny. But you wont get an answer! LOL
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 18, 2023, 05:45.

Comment

chuck, only 320,000 people watch cbc daily. Thats less than some unknown bloggers get.

Nobody listens to radio canada. Its not even worthy of a twitter tag.

Comment

Taxpayers paying dearly for propaganda to tell taxpayers to pay more taxes.

Name:	Screenshot_20230418_073901_Brave.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	774931

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  chuck, only 320,000 people watch cbc daily. Thats less than some unknown bloggers get.

Nobody listens to radio canada. Its not even worthy of a twitter tag.
                  I listen to CBC radio All the time - best morning show , best interviewers and it helps Expand your mind.
                  If I want to elevate my blood pressure and listen to a Snake oil Salesmen, I listen to Gormley.

If you phone in to Gormley and you present Facts instead of His Fiction- he cuts you off- Sasks version of Tucker Carlson - divide, divide, divide, rage farm, rage farm, rage farm, day after day after day

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                    I listen to CBC radio All the time - best morning show , best interviewers and it helps Expand your mind.
                    If I want to elevate my blood pressure and listen to a Snake oil Salesmen, I listen to Gormley.

If you phone in to Gormley and you present Facts instead of His Fiction- he cuts you off- Sasks version of Tucker Carlson - divide, divide, divide, rage farm, rage farm, rage farm, day after day after day
                    As I was saying, CBC is only preaching to the converted. Anyone who was redeemable has long since abandoned them.

There isn't even any propaganda value left to it, since the audience now consists entirely of radicals like Chuck and Mustard, no one left who could be radicalized. We have devolved into our own tribes, never to hear a dissenting word from the other side.

Comment

It is amazing how unhinged Ottawa is becoming…

What are they putting in the drinking water and food Liberal Ottawa MP ‘s ?

Are they actually this proud… that they believe that they are infallible?

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Canada is lost in lieberal quagmire!

Some body save us! Throw us a life line!

Comment

"I listen to CBC radio All the time - best morning show , best interviewers and it helps Expand your mind."

I check once in awhile, always the same propaganda, society changing garbage.

Alphabet genders, Pro abortion, Pro Climate scaremongering, Pro Vaxes....enjoy you CBC stupor. It's far from realty, sad as hell!

Comment

Well, they have .75% of Canadians ears
                            Should tell someone something , even an idiot
                            So basically 99.25 % of Canadians are funding the left lunatic station for less than 1% and funding all their 6 figure salaries

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Well, they have .75% of Canadians ears
                              Should tell someone something , even an idiot
                              So basically 99.25 % of Canadians are funding the left lunatic station for less than 1% and funding all their 6 figure salaries
                              If the total number of people using CBC is 320,000 as indicated above, and their direct subsidies are 1.2 billion, that works out to almost $4,000 per user. I wonder if chuck would be willing to fork out that much to keep being fed their propaganda?

It is probably much worse than that when you consider how much advertising the government also funds on CBC.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 18, 2023, 20:47.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.