• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday

Good morning, busy day between meetings, lunch and more meetings. Yesterday was accountant meeting.

Snow is going fairly fast. Back roads could be a problem when we’re seeding as some are plugged to the trees.

Spring auctions are on going. My three headers were bought buy a guy who has since decided to sell out. So they are going at his auction next week. Good luck.

Tractor monitor changing is taking place, new tractor should arrive at the farm this week so we’ll swap out monitors from big drill. Our T is getting used for harrow or mandako plus cart, no more drill. Our Older 9620 r we kept and it will be on second drill, so T monitors have to go in that.

Found a rubber compound to repair a cut in track. It’s been in heated shop curing for two weeks. Not cheap.

A few years ago we went with Evraz on a steel bin for scrap. It sure cleans up the yard and you don’t hire stuff you will never use.

Grain cleaning is on going. Barley done and on peas now.

Chem arriving plus seed treatment and canola seed next week. Fert all in place.

Spring is just around the corner and I’m glad to be back in Saskatchewan.

Still no new land for spring 23, oh well.

Trudeau is having a wonderful week, seems all on the Trudeau foundation quit. Rats do leave a sinking ship.

Liberals how do you support this BS?

Seeding plans no change.

More wheat leases barley and peas and same canola to slightly down.

Crop insurance finally looked at, not sure but seems to work out ok.

Still feel we won’t get seeding till May 8 th.

What are others plans and have they changed in last few weeks.

Moisture is great on east side.

Stay safe and have a great week.

Could rain or snow the next few days and cooler.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E2A06890-8585-4085-A952-F12B8B55F199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	774890

Yesterday in yard

Name:	634389D7-B61A-4C04-85A0-E660F0DC1EBA.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	774891

Oil changes and clean up done.

Name:	EDAF1024-37CD-489E-805B-062E2EE4D91C.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	774892

Comment

Canola up over $10 now but it’s early. Wheat down. I guess the drought in USA isn’t even a factor any more.

Name:	BC82EF36-3DE3-4DFA-92D6-D293E0AD79DE.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	774893

Comment

Latest US Drought Monitor:

Weather forecast:

US Sales last week:

Cheers

Comment

So a garage door opener for the shop that we have been waiting for since xmas finally arrived. Good meeting today nice to see all my neighbors.

Discussions on all topics but land and rentals was the main topic.

I guess we'll see where it goes come next fall because competition is still running high in our area.

Comment

Comment

Moe should use that no trespassing law immediately on these two vermin.

Name:	FtnF2NraIAABYmR.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	774899

Comment

Dumb and dumber touch down in vagina

Comment

Show us your vagina lol

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Dumb and dumber touch down in vagina
                    You getting your monthly boink or watching the movie?
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 13, 2023, 20:03.

Comment

Snowing, big big flakes and cooler.

Got my socks, look I’m like Trudeau now.

Name:	81776C2D-A083-4112-AD95-25B2031D0CC7.jpg
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	774905

Comment

Russia is saying now that the Grain deal may be over if it doesn't start getting more concessions. Wheat should be going up the USA will have very little and all Northern Wheat will be seeded really late.

Wheat drops.

Comment

I will take this moisture any day.
                          Jan fogs matching up almost to the day.

Changed some seeding plans this wk. Took out peas and more canola. Least fert was cheaper than it was in Nov. Was lucky to find more L340, my retailer really went to work for me and got me some. 👍👍
                          Have mostly L340, will put it up against some Canterra LL4000.

Going to be nice to keep the headers above ground this harvest.

Finishing up bookwork today for the Turd, hockey draft tomorrow night. 🍺🍺

Should head back to Phoenix for 4 days going to be a bit before any serious field work begins.

Comment

Enjoy Golfing,

I got a new Iron it's a C3I Wedge 65Deg and another lower. It is out of the sand and good if you hit it right.

The new putter works better also. plus golf shoes and a new Callaway Golf 2023 Paradym X Driver.

Golf is so much fun, Not but its the cool beer after that makes it way better.

Comment

What grocery store did retard boy visit yesterday so I can make sure to boycott it. Imagine showing your stupid face to try and sell gullible canadians on a 32c per day grocery rebate while you are paying hundreds more a month in carbon tax.

1.5M canadians use food banks each month. And 11m people (1/3 of our population) were low income and qualified for this stupid rebate.

Just mind boggling idiocy in this country.

Trudeau held a town hall in the native building at the UofR afterward to take questions from canadians. Looks like about only 30 native only people were allowed in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.