• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Enjoy Golfing,

I got a new Iron it's a C3I Wedge 65Deg and another lower. It is out of the sand and good if you hit it right.

The new putter works better also. plus golf shoes and a new Callaway Golf 2023 Paradym X Driver.

Golf is so much fun, Not but its the cool beer after that makes it way better.
    Thats a beaut of a driver. Haven’t hit that one yet.
    I have the Calloway Rogue Max ST. Maybe look into the Paradym next yr. Bought new Mizuno Pro 223 irons.

Comment

I'm thinking of the new Coop by the Airport. A quick drop-in rush to the store and back on the plane before the **** Trudeau Supporters show up.

Comment

It will be cheaper when I'm back in the fall as the new model will be out.

Comment

it’s back

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            What grocery store did retard boy visit yesterday so I can make sure to boycott it. Imagine showing your stupid face to try and sell gullible canadians on a 32c per day grocery rebate while you are paying hundreds more a month in carbon tax.

1.5M canadians use food banks each month. And 11m people (1/3 of our population) were low income and qualified for this stupid rebate.

Just mind boggling idiocy in this country.

Trudeau held a town hall in the native building at the UofR afterward to take questions from canadians. Looks like about only 30 native only people were allowed in.

I heard Coop Grocery Store at Harbour Landing. I drove by there on the way to airport and it was still standing at 2:30.😂

Comment

Telford is a joke like this whole inquiry today.

The Chair isn't biased.

It is another liberal Joke.

Comment

Any one see this for next Friday.

wow seeding won’t be starting till May 12 th

Comment

Busy day changing out monitors new 9640 R tractor arrives monday

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Any one see this for next Friday.
                    yikes 8 inch of wet snow April 23rd. Hope they are wrong about this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	774907

Comment

Put new tires on the back of the grain cart yesterday while the front of the drill was still under snow. I guess we will follow and fix as the snow line retreats looks like more -8 to 10 temps for a few overnights.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        yikes 8 inch of wet snow April 23rd
                        Bring it on. Heck I'll take 16 please ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Today was shrapnel relocation day here. Definitely not on the scale that SF does things though………..😉
                          Drug this home today and all the weather checked tires survived even coming through Edmonton. Very happy that the spare I threw in the truck wasn’t required. Definitely looking forward to using it compared to the 16’ that we currently have.

The neighbours wanted to sell this unit last fall after harvest but it blew the injection pump half way through. They bought another machine to keep going and we bought it for parts for our Challenger since it’s pretty tired. My FIL’s nickname for this place is “Metalview Acres” since there’s a fair bit of retired iron around here.

Some cows enjoying lunch in the expectant mothers field.
                          The best sight at midnight is a licked off calf that has sucked and is laying on the straw. Momma earned her kibble today. Got the first 10% on the ground and hopefully things keep going smoothly. One positive to how dry we are is that the cows almost have to go hunting for mud if they want to drop a calf in it. Definitely a bit concerning for the pasture but hey………… that’s next months problem. Why worry about it today😎

Comment

Yard dried up just enough this week to go over the liquid cart for the ole Bourgault and get the SM drill home Wednesday to finish our modifications on it .
                            Added an extra liquid tank on frame , changed out their factory fill plumbing to all straight 3 inch fill lines and added the Alpine kit .
                            Got a few more projects to do before it gets wet for a few days next week , will be welcome here .
                            Snow just about gone on the level , lots around yards , fence lines and bush where wind drifted it in . Not much water running , most spring potholes have water but are going down already with no ground frost .
                            Will be interesting where I ran the deep ripper in low lying clay areas last fall . Very little water pooled in those areas that always have water . Hopefully I did not create a mess with no bottom in those potholes . Time will tell.

Added the Alpine tank
                            And moved the catwalk supports

Comment

Then redid the plumbing for filling

Added 3 inch fill lines

Then got Alpine kit on

Comment

Once the supports were moved off the Center beam that gave us lots of room for the distribution manifolds to be installed under the tank out of the sun and still easily accessible.

Set up the way we envisioned now , hopefully works out . Will be used for all the canola , peas , soybeans, corn and the new small faba beans if we need to .
                                Will also do 60 ac of wheat again beside the ole bourgault now that this one is set up similar.
                                Last year was not a true test and machines were set up differently for fertility.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...