• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anheuser Busch

The momentum of bowing down to these woke corporations has slowed down with the Bud Lite debacle,
    the time is now to voice our concerns at every opportunity when talking to the maltsters regarding the new crop.
    We have power that is being overlooked, this is one time complaining might actually do something.

If they give me $9 bu they can do what they want with it.

Comment

Obviously somebody has Kid Rock on their play list.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
        If they give me $9 bu they can do what they want with it.
        tell them that, its a start.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Obviously somebody has Kid Rock on their play list.
          I prefer Kid Rock over Sam Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
            I prefer Kid Rock over Sam Smith.
            bawitdaba, just a greasy whitie making a sad attempt at being a Rapper

I'll stick to Zeppelin and Sabbath and drink any kind of beer, as long as it's cold.

Comment

I'll stick to Zeppelin and Sabbath and drink any kind of beer, as long as it's cold.
              There's the left bringing race into everything again.

Comment

Funny how calling someone a blackie would be considered over the top racist. What is calling someone a whitie considered…?

Comment

Much more critical to avoid woke inputs. Used to get most of mine from nutrien because it was convenient and the local provided me with fairly good service but not this year. I don't drink much beer but will be avoiding InBev products whenever possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                    There's the left bringing race into everything again.
                    Relax, drink your hot cocoa and listen to bawitdaba it will get better for you as the day goes by.

Comment

Relax, drink your hot cocoa and listen to bawitdaba it will get better for you as the day goes by.

See forage one can make a difference, $5B loss in one week imagine the cost in 2023. No Anheuser-Busch products will ever touch my shopping cart again. Go woke go broke

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230413_080338_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	774896

Comment

[QUOTE=biglentil;564390]See forage one can make a difference, $5B loss in one week imagine the cost in 2023. No Anheuser-Busch products will ever touch my shopping cart again. Go woke go broke

Name:	Screenshot_20230413_080338_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	774896[/QUOTE

Don't own Anheuser Busch shares so who gives a shit!

Think I'll have Bud after lunch and listen to my homey's bawitdaba!

Comment

Comment

Again ...

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	774897

All that alphabet shit!

Comment

I never did like that horse piss anyways , could never imagine paying money for that crap
                              Wouldn’t drink it then , sure as *** won’t now
                              I have nothing against any of these people , just don’t stick it in my face and stay to **** away from kids
                              This company learned that little lesson the hard way
                              To each his own

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.