• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Lords Prayer or National Anthem in school…

As the Bible clearly foretells, if God and Good patronizm is removed from the the educational system…. Evil and principalities will backfill the vacancy left open in spiritual soul of the children…

School teachers used to lead the Lords Prayer and teach the golden rule/Ten Commandments…

Now large numbers of the teachers are radicalized and teach radically sexual immorality, trans normalization… no good results from this demonic radicalized agenda and training of our children.

Home school is the principal opportunity for our children and family today!

Busch can market the Beers however they choose… strictly….financially the way civilization in North America is going… probably a profitable move in the long term! This is a spiritual battle… not a physical one.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Religion, politics, and sexuality are the three things that have no business being in an elementary school.

You shouldn’t need a religion to have morals.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Religion, politics, and sexuality are the three things that have no business being in an elementary school.

You shouldn’t need a religion to have morals.
          Climate Change, Evolution, Sexual Orientation, … Woke humanism… other than the 4 R’s…. Everything else is tied to religious values.

Education without ethical standards…. Is impossible… humanity is created with a consciousness… which will be filled with knowledge…. Good or Evil… one or the other.

Humanity are not machines…. They have souls and spirits. Education, wisdom, knowledge…. All are in the eye of the authority teaching…. It is impossible for knowledge and wisdom to be taught… without principles; faith, Hope and Love… are required for humans to live, grow, prosper, and cooperate in a community.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            Climate Change, Evolution, Sexual Orientation, … Woke humanism… other than the 4 R’s…. Everything else is tied to religious values.

Education without ethical standards…. Is impossible… humanity is created with a consciousness… which will be filled with knowledge…. Good or Evil… one or the other.

Humanity are not machines…. They have souls and spirits. Education, wisdom, knowledge…. All are in the eye of the authority teaching…. It is impossible for knowledge and wisdom to be taught… without principles; faith, Hope and Love… are required for humans to live, grow, prosper, and cooperate in a community.

Blessings and Prayers
            It's very sad that without religion you wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong Tom.

Us non-believers must be all the ones born with morals.

Have you ever drank a Bud?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              It's very sad that without religion you wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong Tom.

Us non-believers must be all the ones born with morals.

Have you ever drank a Bud?
              Interesting times… and thought

All humanity is born without morals… as the Bible clearly states over and over.

Morals are obviously learned… if Good is not taught… Evil domination is guaranteed… a more obvious observation would be difficult to miss… just watch a news broadcast.

Knowledge of creator God…. Is inherently a part of humanity…. It is a part of human consciousness…

The tendency to do evil…. Is as well a part of humanity… that humanity is given a choice of “will”… the choice of which a person will act on…

Consciousness is a created part of our souls… whether we are born of the Spirit of Good/God Creator King Jesus gives us = the opportunity to decide which we will choose…is obviously completely a voluntary decision.

But by the tone of the posting above… you most likely had knowledge of all of this… you are challenging me…

Judgment is not for me… I am obviously fallible…

all eternal judgement is King Creator Jesus’s authority…. Earned By Our creators pure sinless life … which attests of his authority over all matter and time which he created… the pure light, containing all good, all humble decisions to always choose Good instead of Evil .

Time, Matter, Consciousness, human purpose…Spiritual Eternal Life… or Death…very real and astoundingly interesting topics… completely 100% explained in the Bible …humanities detailed instruction manual!

Don’t know what Busch beer tastes like ; drink diet cola or Dr Pepper… Fresca…etc…

Blessings and Prayers!

Comment

That aspartame will kill you

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Interesting “science “

Sugar, c02, beef, coffee, beer, carbs, salt, water, gluten, lactose, GMO’s, genomics degradation, eugenic degradation of our genetic genome, eating,pork, time, fossil fuels, nuclear, hydro, climate change, ocean levels, drought, flooding, solar radiation, tornadoes, plastic pollution, antibiotic resistance, inflation, monetary deficits, quantitative easing, quantitative tightening, bbq’s, nitrous oxide, methane, electromagnetic radiation, guns, knives, nuclear weapons, demons, stupidity, evil, cold, hot, ozone, alcohol, legal and illegal drugs, worry, fear, … writing all the possible deadly threats…

Blessings and Prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    My Lucy tells me I will die(physically) for sure…. In any event… especially if I keep asking about all the things that could possibly kill me!

Tongue in cheek… wink wink… do my chores or…

Cheers and Blessings!

PS I believe the saying goes: any publicity…
                    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Apr 19, 2023, 09:44.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      One day you may need God !
                      For what?

Comment

I remember when everybody worked hard enough to burn calories that light beer wasn't needed just drink the regular stuff. Just finished bedding and it's snowing again##$%$$%%%

Comment

I have a simple solution for the Busch situation. Great West a Sask brewery makes all kinds of great reasonably priced beers from Sask grown barley. Don’t know why anyone would drink that American swill as it is.

Comment

I’ll bet George Soros and Bill Gates are buying up BUD stock to keep the price up and making the woke look winning.
                            The woke is definitely going down, the majority of the people still have morals!

Comment

This belongs in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                                Interesting “science “

Sugar, c02, beef, coffee, beer, carbs, salt, water, gluten, lactose, GMO’s, genomics degradation, eugenic degradation of our genetic genome, eating,pork, time, fossil fuels, nuclear, hydro, climate change, ocean levels, drought, flooding, solar radiation, tornadoes, plastic pollution, antibiotic resistance, inflation, monetary deficits, quantitative easing, quantitative tightening, bbq’s, nitrous oxide, methane, electromagnetic radiation, guns, knives, nuclear weapons, demons, stupidity, evil, cold, hot, ozone, alcohol, legal and illegal drugs, worry, fear, … writing all the possible deadly threats…

Blessings and Prayers!
                                You forgot religion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...