• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volcano in Eastern Russia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano in Eastern Russia

Will have to watch how big ash cloud gets as it will travel east

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2023/04/11/russia-volcano-erupts-shiveluch/11639657002/

Comment

I worry constantly about the brain dead people running this world that they will try some crazy scheme to lower the world temp by spewing out particles of some kind then a volcano blows and bang we are in an ice age!
      Whole world flourish’s when it’s a little warmer. Misery and death when it’s cold

Comment

What is growing around us for 5 months minimum? SFA, COLD = DEATH!

Comment

Carbon and Sunshine keeps food on the table, without either one we are pooched.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Will have to watch how big ash cloud gets as it will travel east
            This shit bothers me to no end as I experienced the eighties then 92 and 93 damn near broke me from a frost and 36 inches of rain respectively. Cold is bad and wet and cold is worse. Most dummies forget these things but when you’re in our business it is important to remember history repeats itself. The volcano that blew up in Indonesia last January is the one that mirrors Pinatubo and that was bad news. The morons in the weather industry never factor in or refuse to admit these events can bugger up alot of food production in a hurry and if the one last year and this one combine to be worse we are in big trouble. I hate looking at things like this and crying wolf but I learned a hard lesson in the early nineties and we are due for a shit storm like that again. I believe weather patterns change for better or worse from these event not the CO2 horseshit they pin on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
              This shit bothers me to no end as I experienced the eighties then 92 and 93 damn near broke me from a frost and 36 inches of rain respectively. Cold is bad and wet and cold is worse. Most dummies forget these things but when you’re in our business it is important to remember history repeats itself. The volcano that blew up in Indonesia last January is the one that mirrors Pinatubo and that was bad news. The morons in the weather industry never factor in or refuse to admit these events can bugger up alot of food production in a hurry and if the one last year and this one combine to be worse we are in big trouble. I hate looking at things like this and crying wolf but I learned a hard lesson in the early nineties and we are due for a shit storm like that again. I believe weather patterns change for better or worse from these event not the CO2 horseshit they pin on humans.
              It gets zero attention on how it could and has wreaked havoc in crop production in the northern hemisphere. It will get blamed of course on climate change if / when it happens again , the gullible, msn and the paid propagandists will overrun the news with misinformation when it occurs
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 12, 2023, 20:01.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...