• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Foundation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Foundation

The entire board of directors and CEO have just resigned.

Criminal investigation coming to the Trudeau foundation , rats jumping ship before hand ?

Comment

Payola from clandestine sources, hmmm say its not so! Drum Roll……
      Power, wrongly used defeats the oppressor as well as the oppressed, I heard this back in my university days.
      I
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 11, 2023, 14:59.

Comment

Comment

Maybe the old boys club felt some heat from the vibrating chairs while eating lobster salad.

Comment

Nobody wants to be right up close when the shit hits the fan.

Time to distance themselves.

Comment

"THOSE PEOPLE" are to blame says Trudeau.

Liberals have squirreled away public funds into their pet (sorry, no pun was intended) foundation for decades.

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. The entire board resigning for whatever reasons they had looks suspicious. Trudeau could blame hitler or Jesus but the stink is there.

Comment

This kind of thing seems to be normalized now.
                  What was considered criminal is now a scandal.
                  Nothing ever actually happens so most people just regard it as political attacks.
                  Once it stops getting clicks or comments it's over.

Comment

The TURD'S half sister was on the board and GONE!

Old Pierre's phuck around...stink is BIG! Can't wait...get popcorn ready!

Comment

Happening daily now

Comment

Maybe it’s about time some liberals went to jail for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                          "THOSE PEOPLE" are to blame says Trudeau.

Liberals have squirreled away public funds into their pet (sorry, no pun was intended) foundation for decades.
                          You mean, “THOSE PEOPLE” that pay the taxes? This crooked crew is giving my neighbour the heebie geebies and these neighbours were good Liberals when Sy McDonald made his rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            You mean, “THOSE PEOPLE” that pay the taxes? This crooked crew is giving my neighbour the heebie geebies and these neighbours were good Liberals when Sy McDonald made his rounds.
                            Good. I say to every liberal I know - "Aren't you upset that your political party has been hi-jacked by the cult of woke? These are not liberals." The party of anti-authoritarian are now the authoritarians. I am thrilled to see this happen to the 'liberal-not-liberal' party of canada.

Wasn't Don Cherry fired for saying these exact 2 words?

Comment

Story came out in La Presse Quebec today.

They got a donation that was a "Stink Bomb" but were "unable" to send it back to China.

Around the time when JT was still in charge.

ore to come I expect.

""That donation is a stink bomb"
                              A Trudeau Foundation document, obtained by La Presse, indicates that the crisis erupted at the end of March. The Board of Directors was alerted to the fact that the name on the check of the notorious “Chinese donation” was not the name of the real donor.
                              The Foundation could therefore not reimburse the sum to the "true donor", since his name did not appear anywhere in the Foundation's books. Such reimbursement would therefore have been "illegal", the document states...
                              Eight members of the board of directors, who were not on the Board at the time the donation was made to the Foundation, then demanded that an independent investigation be carried out. They also asked the members of the board of directors of the Foundation at the time of the donation to recuse themselves from any discussion of the subject, since they were “in an obvious conflict of interest", our source A. B. emphasized “The Foundatioin management really wanted to disclose everything," confirms a fourth Director of of the Foundation, whom we will call G. H.
                              According to our source A.B. “Anyone who was on the finance committee or the audit committee at the time of the donation has a conflict of interest because they accepted these checks. They should not, therefore, be part of an investigation of this. They should have recused themselves. And they refused. “
                              “That gift is a stink bomb,” summarized G. H. “What we experienced was an internal crisis of governance in relation to the management of this file," another souce C. D. added "We have lost confidence in the ability of the organization to handle this file with transparency, integrity and accountability."
                              The 'rebellious' members of the board of directors even considered asking the Office of the Auditor General to look into this whole question. At the Office of the AG, spokesman Vincent Frigon says he has not received an audit request from the Foundation. https://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/24d93b30-6ebc-4fd8-bc05-d297ffc8346f__7C___0.html?utm_content=email&utm_so urce=lpp&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=internal +share#cdnpoli

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.