• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market to Market

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market to Market

She was extremely bullish last year, calling the current market a pause.

It has a long way to go if she is remotely right.
    Take it with a grain of salt, time will tell . I am skeptical but we will see

I am focused on her statements in the last minute or so regarding our future export trade with china.

China could have hoarded a decade worth of canola supplies for all we know.

Comment

Interesting that it is reported in the US credit has shrunk $17T in the past month…

Where will this land?

How this will affect food production and prices long term… Putin becoming more aggressive on restricted agricultural exports from the Back Sea region…

Interesting dynamics that will very likely increase commodity volatility….

Cheers

Comment

Andrey Sizov
        @sizov_andre
        I tweet about ag markets: wheat, corn, Black Sea. The best Black Sea wheat crop forecaster in 2022, 20, 19, 17; biotech / agtech enthusiast; marathon runner
        Market Research ServiceTry our service ➼sizov.report/?utm_source=tw…Joined November 2013

This guy seems to get referred and retweeted about Black Sea grain trade including Russia.

I don't subscribe but there is a fair amount of free charts and general data.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I am focused on her statements in the last minute or so regarding our future export trade with china.

China could have hoarded a decade worth of canola supplies for all we know.
          Well, that would go against the best before expiry date.

It's been suggested that oil seeds be kept no more than eight months. Otherwise their oil content begins to gas off like gasoline through a tank on a warm summer's day.

Comment

Anybody got picks of state of Art grain storage in China ? Sat photo's ? Just asking ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...