• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question advice needed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem to be really worried about your tropical vacation spots.

Where I live, the land has been deglaciated, and average stats claim continental rebound is going on at 25.4mm, or less, (1 inch)/year. This will continue for the next 10,000 years.

The average stats claim sea level rise is going on at a rate of 3.7 mm (0.146 inches)/year. Do you think your spawn will be so concerned that the sea level will catch up and overwhelm them in their future, if they stay put?

From what I see, the island inhabitants want to leave for the continents, and you want your priority two week island get away.

Comment

Yup that's what the antivaxer, climate change deniers and flat earthers say.

There is no proof, its all made up! LOL That's the only argument they have. They live in a small dark world of their own.

All of science is wrong about everything! blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Have you ever had an original thought of your own ??
        Yes, for example, do you remember the time he wished for another poster's mother to die alone in a dirty diaper? He came up with that one all by himself. I think we're all better off if he sticks with irrelevant cut and pastes, rather then posting his own original thoughts.

Comment

Are you frustrated again there A5? How is our resident libertarian hypocrite troll?

Back to making silly arguments and wild accusations because you don't have a better comeback? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Are you frustrated again there A5? How is our resident libertarian hypocrite troll?

Back to making silly arguments and wild accusations because you don't have a better comeback? LOL
            I am curious Chuck2, bill C-234, a private members bill on eliminating the carbon tax on natural gas for grain drying and heating livestock facilities and greenhouses passed 3rd reading despite the federal Liberals all voting against it. The cost per gigajoule of the federal carbon tax is now 45% higher than the cost of natural gas in Alberta. If this was an oil company gouging the consumer like this you would be spewing insults, instead this is the government and what do we get from you? Crickets!! Are you against policies that reduce farmers cost of production?

Comment

An exemption for farm use is fine with me.

Gas prices rose considerably in the last year. Not sure where they are at now.

The incentive to get more efficient is baked in with higher prices.

How are you enjoying the run up in fuel prices thanks to OPEC production cuts? Just in time for spring seeding.

Comment

Gas prices rose considerably in the last year. Not sure where they are at now.

The incentive to get more efficient is baked in with higher prices.

How are you enjoying the run up in fuel prices thanks to OPEC production cuts? Just in time for spring seeding.
                When it is a wet fall and you have a choice between leaving your crop in the field or harvesting it and drying it, how do you get more efficient? I have no doubt a grain dryer built in 2020 is somewhat more efficient than one built in 1985, regardless when the tax exceeds the value of the commodity their is something seriously wrong with the policy. Also Chuck2 explain me why you know what the price of diesel is but not natural gas? Do you even know how much carbon tax you pay on your natural gas?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  When it is a wet fall and you have a choice between leaving your crop in the field or harvesting it and drying it, how do you get more efficient? I have no doubt a grain dryer built in 2020 is somewhat more efficient than one built in 1985, regardless when the tax exceeds the value of the commodity their is something seriously wrong with the policy. Also Chuck2 explain me why you know what the price of diesel is but not natural gas?
                  Just took delivery of diesel. And natural gas prices are set by Sask Energy and billed monthly.

I don't use much gas.

Dryer manufacturers are looking at efficiency gains. Not sure how much they can improve them. If you capture some of the lost heat and extract the moisture maybe its possible to make them more efficient?

ICEs are only 20% efficient compared to 80% for EVs. Because for a long time efficiency and reducing carbon emissions were not much of an issue. Now they are. And the same applies to grain drying.

Comment

This is the kind of evidence the flat earthers love! If you can see it out your window it must be true everywhere in the world.

If you cant see or understand the data in global research then its not accurate.

So goes the flat earther notions! LOL
                    Classic mkultra'd leftist, "dont trust your eyes instead trust the bought and paid for propaganda of the pseudo science cult. Surrender everything including your critical thinking and bodily autonomy. You must eat z bugz!"

But you know what I appreciate Chucks posts. They give us insight into the disturbing mindset of the most brainwashed. Sad how the weak minded have succumb to the deception.
                    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 12, 2023, 03:16.

Comment

Just took delivery of diesel. And natural gas prices are set by Sask Energy and billed monthly.

I don't use much gas.

Dryer manufacturers are looking at efficiency gains. Not sure how much they can improve them. If you capture some of the lost heat and extract the moisture maybe its possible to make them more efficient?

ICEs are only 20% efficient compared to 80% for EVs. Because for a long time efficiency and reducing carbon emissions were not much of an issue. Now they are. And the same applies to grain drying.
                      So in other words you have no problem with the government tax being over 40% higher than the cost of the commodity it is being applied to?!

Comment

According to the parliamentary budget office, most consumers get most of the carbon tax back. It drives efficiency and lower use which is what we need.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 12, 2023, 07:56.

Comment

According to the parliamentary budget office, most consumers get most of the carbon tax back. It drives efficiency and lower use which is what we need.
                          Amusing play on words Chuckster. What the PBO actually said was for 80% of consumers the carbon tax would cost you more than you receive in rebates. The higher your income the higher the cost. Only the lowest 20% of income earners will come out ahead.

Comment

EXPLAIN, how the hell does getting ALL the tax back change energy use by a consumer? Zero sum game. And therefore ZERO effect on C02 and Zero saving the planet from + 1 C. Smoke and mirrors.

This is THE question Libtards need to be asked 24x7. Media could....

Comment

I don't use much gas.

You still buying that filthy polluting diesel?
                              Kind of thought someone enlightened like you would by running on the new clean technology?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                                Amusing play on words Chuckster. What the PBO actually said was for 80% of consumers the carbon tax would cost you more than you receive in rebates. The higher your income the higher the cost. Only the lowest 20% of income earners will come out ahead.
                                That’s exactly how it is designed, wealth redistribution 101 . Chuck fully supports this as does the NFU .
                                Funny how the truth finally leaks out and the Trudeau is stamping his feet demanding a rewrite ffs .
                                When will people clue in ??
                                It never was about actually addressing climate change , it’s all about wealth redistribution

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...