• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB auctions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RB auctions

Now that we are in full auction season, y’all remember Ritchie’s now has a minimum 100 dollar fee on every sale. 20 dollar item costs you 120 plus taxes. Guess they only want to sell big ticket items and leave scraps for the other guys. See they split up Tony Baschuks stuff into small lots . Right now there is nothing for Tony but lots for Ritchie’s.

On farm is different I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
      On farm is different I believe.
      Yes, this is the Email I just received today. No minimum fee on small items on farm sales:

TRANSACTION FEES & RESPONSIBILITIES
      - EACH PURCHASED LOT will be subject to a transaction fee of:
      o (a) 10% on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less,
      o (b) 3.85% on all Lots selling over $12,000 up to $40,000, with a minimum of $1200 per Lot or,
      o (c) $1,540 on all Lots selling over $40,000.

Comment

I got the email in Dec about the min 100 dollar fee so had a heads up. Just gives more business to other auction companies for the smaller items

Comment

Some years ago I was cleaning up and took some junk to the Ritchie sale in town. Knew I wouldn’t get much but better than taking to the dump. Knew at that time they discouraged junk. However, it is no problem for them to sell the same crap Uncle Weiner sells to fill in the sale. It’s their business and they can do whatever they want but for a farm auction they are canceling themselves from some sales. I don’t know if smaller auction companies will fill the void as a lot have disappeared and anyone like a Kramer would probably get sucked up by Ritchie. Ritchie has to seriously step on their dick for anything to change.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...