• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rural Issues

A friendly request to keep your posts positive for thoughtful discussion and debate. And try to post content that is relevant to rural issues.
    Agriville is a farming forum and supposed to be for farming and rural issues topics. Some of these threads in Rural Issues are full of arguments and negativity.

Landdownunder said it best: "is this adding to quality of discussion on agriville or more of the same"

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
    A friendly request to keep your posts positive for thoughtful discussion and debate. And try to post content that is relevant to rural issues.
    Agriville is a farming forum and supposed to be for farming and rural issues topics. Some of these threads in Rural Issues are full of arguments and negativity.

Landdownunder said it best: "is this adding to quality of discussion on agriville or more of the same"
    Come on Adm no more throwing sand in the sandbox!

"Keep your posts positive", next you'll be handing out participant ribbons or sending out a star for the fluffiest post of the day.

Have you notice Commodity Marketing is basically dead. The most current thread about "Hookers and politicians" is getting the most views.

It's a farmer Chat line, farmers love to banter, argue, disagree, and controversy. If certain posters can't handle criticism go hold your spouse's hand or drink some hot cocoa. Besides Agriville Adm directed posters to Rural Issues for non Marketing issues.

If the ghost member of the Agriville Adm, finds it to difficult on here maybe he should step back for a few weeks and concentrate on marketing his grain.

But hey if that's what Adm wants fine by me.

To each and every viewing poster on Rural Issue Mr. Rodgers wishes you a wonderful day.

Comment

Forage, while I am sincerely flattered to have earned my very own online stalker, I'm afraid that your conspiracy theory about me being a ghost administrator is just as wrong as it was last time. I am here for the entertainment. Chuck and yourself generously provide an endless source of comedic material and entertainment. That is why I voluntarily join you here in the daycare center.
      I think this current system is working quite fine. Although there are certainly a few threads on commodity marketing which belong here, and quite a lot here which probably belong on the adult forum where the broader audience could participate.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 4, 2023, 08:28.

Comment

Maybe I’m reading into it all wrong but forages post sounds pretty angry, anyway just a few posters on here need to be treated like a grain of sand in the sandbox, it’s just a chat form it’s not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          Maybe I’m reading into it all wrong but forages post sounds pretty angry, anyway just a few posters on here need to be treated like a grain of sand in the sandbox, it’s just a chat form it’s not a big deal.
          A few seem to think it is a big deal. And not only do they think this is their sandbox, they also set up their soapbox in their sandbox, and persist in lecturing the rest of us on every imaginable topic from their soapbox.

I am quite certain that no one cares what I post ( with the notable exception of my number on fan, Forage, who apparently has memorized everything I've ever posted). But I have a lot of fun making fun of those who do take themselves too seriously. If I can lighten up someone else's day with some humour at Chuck or Forage's expense, then that is just a bonus.

Comment

I do get a laugh out of all copy and paste that we all scroll through without a look, I guess it makes someone feel important when posting that garbage.
            Last edited by TSIPP; Apr 4, 2023, 20:56.

Comment

Where the heck is sheepwheat? maybe he’s busy lambing.

Comment

Admin Quote "Some of these threads in Rural Issues are full of arguments and negativity."

No kidding? A social media site for farmers discussing the news and politics of the day. What were you expecting? Everyone to agree all the time? LOL

Farmers do have a well known reputation for strong opinions and complaining about more than the weather.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 4, 2023, 15:29.

Comment

Personally admin i reckon commodity marketing "all things farming mostly" and rural issues "everything else loosely involving ag " is working well.

both alive and well

but think before ya post at times

ive tried to do better and clean my act up.

Comment

Chuck and Agstar’s sole purpose is to be literal, “PITA”s , totally adversarial with no interest in Agriculture at all. There only interest on here is to sing the Looney Left tunes that are destroying Western civilization.

Admin, you have chosen to allow them to be Pains in the Sraca and they have provoked every discussion day in and day out for years and now you want to blame us for negativity. Squash them like the vermin they are and many real farmers will applaud you.

Comment

Shutting them down would be like the leftists trying to cancel libs of tik tok. Let them continue to expose most of their leftist absurdity. It has great results.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Chuck and Agstar’s sole purpose is to be literal, “PITA”s , totally adversarial with no interest in Agriculture at all. There only interest on here is to sing the Looney Left tunes that are destroying Western civilization.

Admin, you have chosen to allow them to be Pains in the Sraca and they have provoked every discussion day in and day out for years and now you want to blame us for negativity. Squash them like the vermin they are and many real farmers will applaud you.
                        Threats of violence. Law and order hmmm. Maybe those statements will earn you a time out if ADMIN really stands by their rules of conduct.

Comment

And the cow jumped over the moon

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Threats of violence. Law and order hmmm. Maybe those statements will earn you a time out if ADMIN really stands by their rules of conduct.
                            With the crap you post, you should have been gone long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Didn't mean to quote but since it happened... I do believe that sumdumguy has it right. Don't personally read their posts except when they are quoted.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...