• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    In real life there are people who do laugh a lot. And joke around and kid.

And then there are the straight faced serious ones who never crack a smile. And there are lots of people who are in between. To each their own.

So yes I laugh at lot at the stupidity of some comments and I love annoying the people who are bothered by all the LOLs. And that's why I call it Agrisilly.

More importantly can you defend your opinion and arguments with credible evidence? On that point most of the usual suspects don't even try. LOL!
    Your LOLs would be the #1 reason I consider you a troll, which you just nicely confirmed, but again, not something that’s new news to anyone here.

In an ironic twist, prolific trolls pretty much completely lack all credibility, no matter what evidence they cut and paste. Which would be unfortunate for you if you actually wanted to have a legitimate conversation with anyone. Luckily, you do not seem too.

Comment

Post #30 was an LOL for sure.
      Last edited by shtferbrains; Apr 5, 2023, 18:49.

Comment

That LOL is tell tale kamala harris.

Comment

when one of the wittiest most sincere respectful tolerant intelligent chicken loving poster suggests some is a troll ,probably should listen.

maybe try to do better even

just a thought thats all

Comment

Takes a troll to spot a troll is all.

Fe Fi Fo Fum.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
              when one of the wittiest most sincere respectful tolerant intelligent chicken loving poster suggests some is a troll ,probably should listen.

maybe try to do better even

just a thought thats all
              And it's not only the witty intelligent chicken lady who has called Chuck out. So does the other witty intelligent respectful female member. So does the admin, who last I know of was a female from Eastern Canada, for most likely has political views different from most of the members. So do the two members from the land down under. So does the resident lesbian who called him out for hate speech. So does the resident electric vehicle aficionado who's called him out for not having a clue what he's talking about. So does the resident goalie guy who supports the same causes, but admits it's impossible to support Chuck due to the attitude problem. So do countless other left-wing posters who used to come to his defense but appear to have given it up as a lost cause.

I think the only two posters who haven't called out his bad behavior would be his two remaining former CWB brethren.

Comment

Says A5 who admitted long ago he likes harassing and being a troll! What a hypocrite! LOL

So we disagree on most things. Do you agree on everything with everybody else?

If you can't stand the heat in kitchen what are you doing in the kitchen?

Many of you just don't like your opinions to be challenged or have a hard time backing up your opinions with some credible evidence.

Your one sided complaining about me is a sign you are losing the argument.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 08:35.

Comment

How does one lose a discussion about opinions?

Comment

When your opinion or statements can't be backed up by evidence.

For example is their any credible evidence that ivermectin prevents or treats covid? No

Yet some in some people's opinion it still works.

Another opinion often heard in Alberta is "Trudeau killed the oil industry"! Then how did it make record profits in 2022 if it's dead!

How many more obvious examples do you need?
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 08:29.

Comment

Comment

Yes many of the opinions on Agrislly are not not based in fact or knowledge. You got that part right!

Whats wrong with challenging peoples opinions?

Comment

Nothing. But doesn’t make them the losers because they don’t change their opinions to yours. You aren’t a winner.

Comment

I didn't say losers. I clarified my post by adding losing the argument. I originally just said losing.

So does this mean you are going to stand up against all the trolls who call me names too and personally attack my integrity? To be fair I certainly hope so.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 08:55.

Comment

I think your a winner Chuck.
                              We need you here.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230318-182256_Gallery.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	774855

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                I didn't say losers. I clarified my post by adding losing the argument. I originally just said losing.

So does this mean you are going to stand up against all the trolls who call me names too and personally attack my integrity? To be fair I certainly hope so.
                                Wait A minute, you mean to say that you have integrity? It sure doesn't come across that way in your posts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.