• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the guys who complain about "cancel" culture who want people who disagree with them cancelled? Oh the irony.

They can dish it out but they can't take it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      It's the guys who complain about "cancel" culture who want people who disagree with them cancelled? Oh the irony.

For the record, I have never advocated for canceling anyone I disagree with. That is the left purview, we can be better than that
      I am quite happy that you are willing take opposite side of every issue so we can have a debate. This site would be incredibly boring if we all just agreed with each other all the time. I appreciate being exposed to the opposite viewpoint and forcing myself to challenge my own preconceived notions.
      You're debating style on the other hand,could definitely use a lot of improvements, but you get full points for your tenacity.

Comment

im open to all opinions but the name calling is not needed

Comment

But you don't mind it if you agree with their opinions? Then the name calling and personal attacks are okay?

Because the usual suspects never call their friends out! A double standard perhaps?

BTW where is that covid link you are hiding from posting? LOL If its good let everybody see it.

Comment

I disagree with most people on here on one topic or another. Don’t think anyone’s ever wanted me cancelled. Maybe less chicken photos.

Of course, my interactions can be considered quite different from some others who seem to be… possibly socially handicapped. Or can I not use that word?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              some others who seem to be… possibly socially handicapped. Or can I not use that word?
              Hey, I represent that statement...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Hey, I represent that statement...
                Yes, you’re exactly who I meant! Glad I wasn’t too subtle.

Comment

Yes, you’re exactly who I meant! Glad I wasn’t too subtle.
                  Although, I think you forgot to include the " asterix denotes sarcasm" tag after your statement.
                  Didn't you?
                  Or perhaps an LOL would have been the more appropriate disclaimer...

Comment

While I can be socially awkward, luckily I’m not nearly at the level that makes me feel an LOL is required at the end of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      For the record, I have never advocated for canceling anyone I disagree with. That is the left purview, we can be better than that
                      I am quite happy that you are willing take opposite side of every issue so we can have a debate. This site would be incredibly boring if we all just agreed with each other all the time. I appreciate being exposed to the opposite viewpoint and forcing myself to challenge my own preconceived notions.
                      You're debating style on the other hand,could definitely use a lot of improvements, but you get full points for your tenacity.
                      Yes the tenacity should be commended. Even when I seldom agree I get shit on. It’s a weird ass exchange but I’d never want to boot someone for being a disagreeable person. Certain ones years ago got booted for being hateful and racist and adding nothing to the chats but hate.

Comment

But you don't mind it if you agree with their opinions? Then the name calling and personal attacks are okay?

Because the usual suspects never call their friends out! A double standard perhaps?

BTW where is that covid link you are hiding from posting? LOL If its good let everybody see it.
                        Name Calling? Shit you have a name for us as well lol. Otherwise I seldom agree with a lot of what you say but when I do I make note of it like a decent person should do. You are the foil of many here but your tenacity is like that of a black angus bull fighting a herd of charolais bulls.

Comment

While I can be socially awkward, luckily I’m not nearly at the level that makes me feel an LOL is required at the end of everything.
                          Hmmm, another very subtle hint, still not sure who you might be referring to.

Comment

Very very clever love your humour here goes LOL first time ever and last

Comment

In real life there are people who do laugh a lot. And joke around and kid.

And then there are the straight faced serious ones who never crack a smile. And there are lots of people who are in between. To each their own.

So yes I laugh at lot at the stupidity of some comments and I love annoying the people who are bothered by all the LOLs. And that's why I call it Agrisilly.

More importantly can you defend your opinion and arguments with credible evidence? On that point most of the usual suspects don't even try. LOL!

Comment

In real life there are people who do laugh a lot. And joke around and kid.

And then there are the straight faced serious ones who never crack a smile. And there are lots of people who are in between. To each their own.

So yes I laugh at lot at the stupidity of some comments and I love annoying the people who are bothered by all the LOLs. And that's why I call it Agrisilly.

More importantly can you defend your opinion and arguments with credible evidence? On that point most of the usual suspects don't even try. LOL!
                                Putting the silly in the agrisilly, one LOL at a time.
                                You don't strike me as the type who laughs and jokes all the time. In fact I don't think I can recall you ever acknowledging or making a joke. The only person or poster I've ever encountered with less of a sense of humor would be forage farmer.
                                And if the joke requires the jokester to tell his audience that it's a joke by adding lol, then I think you're in the wrong line of work.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...