• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good point goalieguy AB5 blackpowder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point goalieguy AB5 blackpowder

The other day i posted.

Reread it thought about it "is this adding to quality of discussion on agriville or more of the same"

So i deleted.

And i have been a bit of a gobby bastard lately so im gonna pull back on threads quality over quantity.

Twas deemed a racist a while back as well.

Cut and pastes i wonder at time if original posters even read what they post.

Anyway off to shearing shed wool harvesting time

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    The other day i posted.

Reread it thought about it "is this adding to quality of discussion on agriville or more of the same"

So i deleted.

And i have been a bit of a gobby bastard lately so im gonna pull back on threads quality over quantity.

Twas deemed a racist a while back as well.

Cut and pastes i wonder at time if original posters even read what they post.

Anyway off to shearing shed wool harvesting time
    How do you think el nino will affect you. Warming water in the Pacific. Drier and hotter? We are expecting wetter and warmer.

Comment

Warmer soon ? , I hope?

Comment

What's a gobby bastard?
        And what did I say this time, I can't remember yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          What's a gobby bastard?
          And what did I say this time, I can't remember yesterday.
          you guys aint got a grasp of the english language yet??

a gobby bastard is some how talks to much or posts to much.

and BP quote "I do think this site is losing users. Might not be all Chuck as he has been successfully corralled to one page. It might just be getting stale like any long term relationship. It certainly favors the car wreck appeal part of our brains over the intellectual. I'm just as guilty as I'm drawn to debating extremism. No shortage of that. "

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            How do you think el nino will affect you. Warming water in the Pacific. Drier and hotter? We are expecting wetter and warmer.
            well im a weather watching tragic since i was about 7 still am storm chasing with camera at 59 etc etc

Elnino australia my opinion only worth jack shit but anyway, west australia biggest producing state "some affect" my state south australia the west of the state some affect, east were i live some affect to moderately serious enhances rain shadow affect were i live. But the wrost states often victoria and NSW were it can be devastating.

But for me over the years some. elnino years can be actually just below average they years change with long dry spells indispersed by heavy falls rather than out normal moderate falls and lots of showers.

Guessing you know about postive and negative IOD years well our worst droughts are actually in nuetral years.

We have something here called goyders line maybe a bit like palliser triangle done in late 1800s proved over time to be very accurate. google it. i am about 70 kms the wet side of the line.

All the climate change stuff i have records back to 1911 our rainfall is actually increasing but is dispersed in differnt months a bit. Maybe thats climate change dunno. 1940s a shocking run here way worse than anything since climate change became topical.

Hope im not deemed a flat earther ....... sigh

Comment

well im a weather watching tragic since i was about 7 still am storm chasing with camera at 59 etc etc

Elnino australia my opinion only worth jack shit but anyway, west australia biggest producing state "some affect" my state south australia the west of the state some affect, east were i live some affect to moderately serious enhances rain shadow affect were i live. But the wrost states often victoria and NSW were it can be devastating.

But for me over the years some. elnino years can be actually just below average they years change with long dry spells indispersed by heavy falls rather than out normal moderate falls and lots of showers.

Guessing you know about postive and negative IOD years well our worst droughts are actually in nuetral years.

We have something here called goyders line maybe a bit like palliser triangle done in late 1800s proved over time to be very accurate. google it. i am about 70 kms the wet side of the line.

All the climate change stuff i have records back to 1911 our rainfall is actually increasing but is dispersed in differnt months a bit. Maybe thats climate change dunno. 1940s a shocking run here way worse than anything since climate change became topical.

Hope im not deemed a flat earther ....... sigh
              Great post. Chuck2 (Glenn) will tell you that your not allowed to make personal observations because your wrong. Only peer reviewed computer models are correct and allowed. Enjoy your day.

Comment

you guys aint got a grasp of the english language yet??

a gobby bastard is some how talks to much or posts to much.

and BP quote "I do think this site is losing users. Might not be all Chuck as he has been successfully corralled to one page. It might just be getting stale like any long term relationship. It certainly favors the car wreck appeal part of our brains over the intellectual. I'm just as guilty as I'm drawn to debating extremism. No shortage of that. "
                Gob is irish for beak , that word is often used in ireland for mouth ! common to hear , you could hear sombody say , he shud keep his gob closed ! if sombody was saying more than they shud

Comment

Only fools ignore evidence beyond their own lives, observations or experience.

How many times have we heard it's still cold and snowy this spring on the northern plains so that must mean world wide climate change isn't happening?

You can lead the flat earthers to water but you can't make em think! Or something like that! LOL

Comment

The FOOL is you...this is before your time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7461680522470.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	774829

Click image for larger version

Name:	7571680522400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	774830

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      The FOOL is you...this is before your time.

[ATTACH]12293[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12294[/ATTACH]
                      Looks cyclical to me. Patterns are everywhere like the frequency and intensity of vitriol of a someone’s posts.

Comment

did some more "local" study.

was a period in late 1800s a shocking run 8 year drought and again in early 1900s. 1912/13 shockers.

these extended droughts continued to mid 40s on and off

but between the droughts above average years which over time meant average falls yeah dumb statement.

But since 40 weather has calmed down not quiute so much variability sure droughts here and there wet here and there but vaiabilty lessened a little.

but 60s to early 70s was a period with many summer thunderstorms and again in 90s

just last week was with lad hmmm look at that sky gonna rain sometime today, "you been drinking beer this morning" was just a few wispy clouds, checked phone temps rising huge dew point and just hint of convection. Look at that one and that one i said, "clean your glasses dad"

Sure enough within 90 minutes black as a dogs guts dropped 25 mm on us perfrect early start

maybe glenn is right climate change is real but not seeing it much here was my point if it is its seemingly good for me

Edit back to shearing shed we have a german chick shearing going ok doing about 80. equal opportunity shed eh
                        Last edited by Landdownunder; Apr 3, 2023, 16:01.

Comment

The fossil record in western Canada indicates massive droughts approximately 1000 years ago which saw the North Saskatchewan River dwindle to a trickle. Evidence of buffalo skeletons in mass quantities around river banks showing they starved to death along with natives. I’m more concerned with this kind of stuff happening because it’s happened before with no help from mankind. A volcanic eruption in the 1800’s caused a cooling which caused all sorts of strife and conflict across the world. No fault of humans neither. The climate change alarmists thinking falling on our sword will fix things is the same as the ancients who figured sacrificing children to the sun god in Aztec Mexico would break the drought.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...