• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Nations lay claim to all critical minerals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Nations lay claim to all critical minerals

Is it still aprils fools.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	780410

Speaking of April fools. Jazz you would be the top fool 12 months a year. Putin cheerleader of the year on Agrisilly for example!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the legal and political arena.

It looks like the province is embracing the transition to clean energy and there will be jobs and economic growth in critical minerals for clean energy.

The province has a duty to consult first nations and they may be legally bound by the treaties to give first nations a share of the mineral wealth or let them be partners in their development.

I guess the end of using oil for energy might not be so bad as all the chicken littles have said.

Comment

chuck, you already fell for the biggest 2 pranks in world history, covid and climate change. Not a great record.

Natives can lay claim to the earths core for all I care. Nobody is coming to this backwards country to dig anything out anyway. And nobody will partner with our marxist native population either.

The ring of fire in Ontario has been on the books for 40 yrs and they still cant even build a grid road to it.

Comment

Yeah well Trump is president and covid will be gone after the election! Right?

And your predictions, analysis and support for Putin put you in a special dumbass category!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

And your predictions, analysis and support for Putin put you in a special dumbass category!

Ughhh
          Again with the children ...

Chuck..
          I get that you and jazz are 2 of the biggest trolls on the web and generally despise an imaginary view of what eachother looks like...
          But the vitriol spewed has generally turned off 90% of the people who read this site.
          Maybe we could start a combine forum 2.0 where you 2 clowns can just " bitchslap" eachother through the keyboard. Such grownups.

Honestly it might be high time for you 2 to just beat it.
          Its getting tiresome reading every new topic that gets highjacked by you guys and " turdeau" " climate change" blah blah blah.
          Its sunday. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

That's good satire, cc.

A special Russian operation in an historical, cultural, and economic region of eastern Ukraine called the Donbass.

Since Jazz hasn't applied for his Mexican passport to vacate Canada, perhaps he is waiting for his special Russian Donbass passport from Putin to go to the front.

Jazz can thank our collective luck that the original version of covid didn't go 'wild' wild, and it ended up as being only horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
              Ughhh
              Again with the children ...

Chuck..
              I get that you and jazz are 2 of the biggest trolls on the web and generally despise an imaginary view of what eachother looks like...
              But the vitriol spewed has generally turned off 90% of the people who read this site.
              Maybe we could start a combine forum 2.0 where you 2 clowns can just " bitchslap" eachother through the keyboard. Such grownups.

Honestly it might be high time for you 2 to just beat it.
              Its getting tiresome reading every new topic that gets highjacked by you guys and " turdeau" " climate change" blah blah blah.
              Its sunday. Give it a rest.
              I do think this site is losing users. Might not be all Chuck as he has been successfully corralled to one page. It might just be getting stale like any long term relationship. It certainly favors the car wreck appeal part of our brains over the intellectual. I'm just as guilty as I'm drawn to debating extremism. No shortage of that.

Comment

Well then IGNORE CC pretend he is invisible and discuss if all minerals belong to First Nations.

I say NO.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                  Give it a rest.
                  You sure got triggered talking about existential threats to this business. You know most of our mineral wealth is in the potash beds and oil formations which are mostly under farmers land. I prefer eyes wide open but you do you.

By all means post some enlightening stuff in the commodity marketing thread then.
                  Last edited by jazz; Apr 2, 2023, 13:23.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    I do think this site is losing users. Might not be all Chuck as he has been successfully corralled to one page. It might just be getting stale like any long term relationship. It certainly favors the car wreck appeal part of our brains over the intellectual. I'm just as guilty as I'm drawn to debating extremism. No shortage of that.
                    I think the damage was done, and the tone was set long before Chuck was relegated to the daycare center. Don't think it is possible to undo the damage done.
                    I think most of us who are left now stay for the entertainment. As evidenced by the fact that nearly all of us voluntarily followed Chuck here to the children's table, while the volume of posts on the adult forum dropped.
                    And I say that as someone who originally started reading this forum entirely for the occasional commodity marketing insights. But it didn't take long to get sucked into the maelstrom.
                    What is a saying about One bad Apple.

Comment

Enjoy the free open debate no matter how much you offend someone or get offended. Only intolerance shuts it down.

Comment

So jazz starts a post the majority of us should be concerned about and a few asshats want it shut down and start deflecting?

I’m not sure why the Indians think this their land, it never was, we are all native to this world, unless we were dropped off by aliens.

Comment

Think there’s lot of baiting and trolling which goes on to antagonize one particular member because even their Mensa intellect does not see the obvious and likewise it goes back. This is the reason reality tv is so popular and why a heel of questionable moral character and intelligence with a big mouth is needed for conflict. Saskfarmer and Grassfarmer would battle over stupid shit but grass was at least bright enough to know the score and bow out before it consumed him. He wasn’t such a radical partisan that he found clarity and the ability to walk away. Some are so radical they can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            What is a saying about One bad Apple.
                            I dont know, I just think that 50c fluctuations in canola or change in urea prices is far less impactful than the regulations and polices being thrown at this industry now and supported by people who should know better. I think that needs more awareness but apparently some dont. Thats trolling to them.

Imagine a police whereby the natives redefine treaties as mineral rights like they are pushing in that article and get a direct royalty cut from these REEs that will be pulled from potash tailings and abandoned wells and the farmer doesnt. Thats a slippery slope to getting a cut of your canola crop to which they have proposed as well. Resource reparations.

I mean thats fine, lets farm in ignorance then and let the chips fall.
                            Last edited by jazz; Apr 2, 2023, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              I dont know, I just think that 50c fluctuations in canola or change in urea prices is far less impactful than the regulations and polices being thrown at this industry now and supported by people who should know better. I think that needs more awareness but apparently some dont. Thats trolling to them.

Imagine a police whereby the natives redefine treaties as mineral rights like they are pushing in that article and get a direct royalty cut from these REEs that will be pulled from potash tailings and abandoned wells and the farmer doesnt. Thats a slippery slope to getting a cut of your canola crop to which they have proposed as well. Resource reparations.

I mean thats fine, lets farm in ignorance then and let the chips fall.
                              While I don't always agree with you, you are certainly not the bad apple I was referring to.

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...