• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urea Pricing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urea Pricing

Getting closer to spring. What are you seeing for current urea or NH3 bids?

Originally posted by crusher View Post
    Getting closer to spring. What are you seeing for current urea or NH3 bids?
    Seems like the local retails are trying to keep it above 800 for spring delivery, less if you can take it home. I feel the price will start falling in the summer again.. a person may want to look at hedging some 2024 crop before June because they may fall along with fertilizer prices. Just a thought.

Comment

ADM is $700 now and $655 by July.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        Nh3 still 1720 ish product for spring. Basically 1$/ lb while I can get urea delivered for 720$/ mT or 0.70 $/ lb.
        Anyone with nh3 on the drill is getting screwed by the " local market" while everyone with urea through the drill got screwed last yr by the " global market".

Should be a healthy drop in nh3 values ( and urea/ uan) come july 5th...

And yes. Any local retail With storage is still looking for 850$/mT of urea as they try to blend their losses on 950$/mT urea they bought at christmas.

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far. At $2,200 last year and $1,850 prebuy, I don't recall me getting any NH3 deals lately. Urea is nice but we don't have a fancy air tank, though we do have sectional control and variable rate on the rig with NH3. Saving some $$ there.

Comment

Times sure have changed recently
            NH3 was deemed the cheapest source
            UAN now reasonable again at $460

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
              Looks like this July we might be booking fall 2023 NH3 for 60-70 cents. Similar price to July 2021 before things went crazy.

Comment

Greetings from Phoenix.

As fert drops commodity prices will likely fall suit … not sure what’s worse.

Great time we had here, golf was superb, weather was hot, beer was cold, spiced rum was good as expected. 🤣🤣🤣

Seeding in 29 days !!

Heading home tomorrow

Comment

Canola is up about $1.50 since the low on March 23.
                  Maybe $75 an acre?

Helps cover off some nitrogen?

Comment

We paid 1550 nh3 last fall. All in.

Comment

It will be a different year if wheat proves out to be as profitable to grow as canola. Never in my 23 years have I ever seen such a potential circumstance. Still growing lots of canola though. I keep cattle and have Stockholm Syndrome. At least I’m not a Manchurian Candidate like someone on the kiddie page. Best bang for your nitrogen expenditure is wheat vs canola at present prices.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...