• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville

Pretty quiet from the media and the usual suspects now that its found out a radical confused transgender activist shot up a Christian school. Watch it go down the memory hole.

And for good measure, the mental disturbed shooter received a post humus apology for being misgendered in the news.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FsSmmQUacAALPGq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	780409
    Last edited by jazz; Mar 28, 2023, 12:06.

Biden showed his true colours as he quipped about going to the memorial because there was chocolate chip ice cream for him, big f…..in joke, you Dufus!

Comment

Call them all "ITS" just to be safe. Confusion my AZZ.

Comment

I see the bigots are out again! LOL

If gender identity is the cause of mass murder then heterosexual males have, by a wide margin been the biggest mass killers in the US and Canada Probably 99.99% of them.

Canada's most notorious Marc Lepine was a misogynist, anti feminist and an incel who killed 14 women and wounded many more at Ecole Polytechnique in 1989.

But bigots dont want to blame heterosexual males for anything. That's just too close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

If gender identity is the cause of mass murder then heterosexual males have, by a wide margin been the biggest mass killers in the US and Canada Probably 99.99% of them.

Canada's most notorious Marc Lepine was a misogynist, anti feminist and an incel who killed 14 women and wounded many more at Ecole Polytechnique in 1989.

But bigots dont want to blame heterosexual males for anything. That's just too close to home.
          Instead of deflecting, why don't you denounce this hate crime Chuck?

Comment

I have always denounced all hate crimes and gun violence against all people regardless of faith, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc.

Now its your turn to do the same.

Comment

I have always denounced all hate crimes and gun violence against all people regardless of faith, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc.

Now its your turn to do the same.
              You faux virtual signal is just that. Fake.

Remember when you went off on other tragedies saying its the far right or Diagolon or Proud Boys causing it and anyone who votes conservative or for PP or Trump.

Call out the entire left as a group now why dont you. Hypocrite much.

Comment

And just like that, the perpetrator is the victim.
                Some of you are going to keep it up until your pronouns are was/were.
                Stolen from Twitter but still valid.

Comment

Left right straight queeer confused mentally imbalanced obviously. Any of these mass killings whether done with a gun, knife, car, bomb etc let’s peel away the bs to the root of the cause. There are seriously ****ed up cookies whom exist, and whatever thing that has caused them to commit these heinous acts are merely a contributing factor in the descent into madness and infamy. They are pieces of crap who should’ve done the honourable thing and deep sixed themselves before causing pain and suffering. Kind of ironic someone of the the alphabet community did it this time considering they’ve been victimized of such acts before. Proves my point these things are caused more so by f’ed people. So Glenn get off your high moral horse.

Comment

I believe that’s the point Chuck. Heterosexual males aren’t excused their mass shootings and portrayed as victims. Why should a transgender be?

Gender. Sexuality. Skin colour. Religion. None of it should even be mentioned in the news when shootings occur. There is no excusing the actions, doesn’t matter who or what upbringing or shit show of a life the person may have had.

Victimizing the shooter is complete BS. We passed the point of needing to hear why someone decided to do this shit about 5000 shootings ago. They are irrelevant people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      I believe that’s the point Chuck. Heterosexual males aren’t excused their mass shootings and portrayed as victims. Why should a transgender be?

Gender. Sexuality. Skin colour. Religion. None of it should even be mentioned in the news when shootings occur. There is no excusing the actions, doesn’t matter who or what upbringing or shit show of a life the person may have had.

Victimizing the shooter is complete BS. We passed the point of needing to hear why someone decided to do this shit about 5000 shootings ago. They are irrelevant people.
                      Point I was trying to make before but you did a more succinct and elegant job of it. Glenn’s position would justify the guy shooting up the mosque in Montreal as he felt threatened and unjustly victimized by the influx of Muslim immigrants into his place or the reason the guys flew the 747’s into the WTC was because the USA threatened their beliefs. Sometimes it’s best to sit back and look at the big picture.

Comment

You can talk all you want about motives. Non of them make sense to a sane individual. This side tracks the main problem , a society drowning in guns. The shooter had legally obtained guns, so much for responsible gun owners.

Less guns means less oportunity for crazies to get their hands on them.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Less guns means less oportunity for crazies to get their hands on them.
                          Right, a young father was murdered in broad daylight in Vancouver by a dope head with a concealed kirpan, you know the 8 inch blade that certain group went to the supreme court for the right to carry.

There stabbings and knifings and box cutter attacks daily on the countrys transit systems.

Love to hear the solution for that.
                          Last edited by jazz; Mar 29, 2023, 16:18.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Right, a young father was murdered in broad daylight in Vancouver by a dope head with a concealed kirpan, you know the 8 inch blade that certain group went to the supreme court for the right to carry.

There stabbings and knifings and box cutter attacks daily on the countrys transit systems.

Love to hear the solution for that.
                            Have you ever heard of the person using hand gernades? Would they ue them if they were avaible to purchace.Do you think people should be able to purchace hand gernades?

Comment

My only hobby after books is firearms.
                              But. The logic that says the less there are, the less will be used can't be argued with.
                              I think we can all look at a foreign culture and shake our heads sometimes. Thinking the sick child in Nashville had much easier access than the sick child in Edmonton. Some states now calling for easier access for school children for defense.
                              Even I can draw a line.
                              Hopefully we understand the causes of the sickness someday.
                              I still firmly hold that we had strong enough restrictions here before JT. But I can't deny that with the increasing insanity south, easy, cheap politics here will prevail.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.