• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup the far right bigots seize on the shooter's identity as proof that LGBQT people and especially Trans people are a big problem.

The fact that the other 99.9% of the mass shooters are heterosexual males that commit all the other mass shootings, escapes their mathematically and ethically challenged thinking.

Its just another excuse to spew hate and intolerance of LGBQT people.

The bigger issue in the US is the fact that Republicans don't want to do anything about restricting access to guns and fight against every attempt to tighten the screening process to make sure those people who are mentally unstable and likely to use violence don't get legal guns easily.

That might slightly reduce the profits of their gun manufacturing friends and supporters who donate millions to their reelection campaigns.

The Republicans, when it comes to gun issues are mentally unstable and have no moral compass. They contribute indirectly to the the tens of thousands of gun deaths and mass shootings in the land of the free and home of the not so brave!

On this issue the USA is a true shit hole country where easy access to guns is more important than protecting citizens from gun violence and mass shootings!

Comment

More kids died from the vaccine shot than any gun, and we dont restrict those do we chuck.

Last 6 shooters were identified as LGBT whatever. I would say thats the making of a new trend wouldnt you.

Comment

Fact check , leading cause of childhood death in U.S. gun violence.

Comment

Chuck ignoring facts again. States with the lowest level of violent crimes have concealed carry laws. Democrat cities are notoriously the most crime ridden.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230330_081654_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	774808
          Last edited by biglentil; Mar 30, 2023, 08:27.

Comment

States with weakest gun laws have the most mass shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Yup the far right bigots seize on the shooter's identity as proof that LGBQT people and especially Trans people are a big problem.
              So why does it even need to be brought up?

It’s either going to make some people blame trans or it’s going to make others excuse the actions. There’s no real reason that information needs to be advertised.

Quit propagating shit disturbing media.

Comment

I agree its not important to the story or the much bigger problem of loose gun rules and mass shootings in the US.

So why aren't you criticizing the original posters who brought it up? Instead of focusing on my comments and quoting me?

If you are criticizing the shit disturbers then make it clear who you are talking about and include the original ones and the bigoted rightwing media who are making an issue of it.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 30, 2023, 10:21.

Comment

You are beyond help

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                    So why does it even need to be brought up?
                    The media brings up the back ground of the shooters all the time. When its from the conservatives end of the spectrum, they purposely report if the guy had a maga hat and visited trumps website and listened to Jordan Peterson.

Fair is fair.

We can play the medias game too.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      The media brings up the back ground of the shooters all the time. When its from the conservatives end of the spectrum, they purposely report if the guy had a maga hat and visited trumps website and listened to Jordan Peterson.

Fair is fair.

We can play the medias game too.
                      Comparing apples and oranges. Right wing extremists have a mental problem.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        I agree its not important to the story or the much bigger problem of loose gun rules and mass shootings in the US.

So why aren't you criticizing the original posters who brought it up? Instead of focusing on my comments and quoting me?

If you are criticizing the shit disturbers then make it clear who you are talking about and include the original ones and the bigoted rightwing media who are making an issue of it.
                        Well I could point out to Jazz that there actually isn’t an apology in the post he shared.

There’s a post saying call them It’s. While it wouldn’t be my word of choice, it is the same as saying we need to just say persons now which I agree is idiotic so I won’t nitpick what words someone uses in a thread to get a rise out of people.

Also working to get a rise is Tsipp, phrasing things in the most obnoxious way he can to see who reacts. Agstar is obliging him there so there’s no reason for me to spend energy fuelling someone else’s boredom buster.

Which just leaves you and your Teflon launch against “all the bigots” of the world.
                        Last edited by Blaithin; Mar 30, 2023, 11:37.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          And people told to cut off their genetalia are totally normal right.

How many hormone blockers was the shooter on.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Good god you have mental problems with that statement. Mass shooters have a twisted god complex kinda like some of the lefties who post on here. That is the most callous tone deaf thing to say and you have brought yourself down to the level of right or left wing extremists flogging conspiracy theories or supporting Putin. The Sandy Hook shooting was perpetrated by an autistic kid and coming from a parent of an autistic child you do not know the mental anguish we experienced about that. Are we doing a good job raising our children? How does this heinous act reflect upon autistic people? So for you to generalize mass shooters a right wing nuts when that is simply untrue is just plain sick.

Comment

I’m not trying to push anyone’s buttons but when I’m told trans is normal I’ll disagree strongly every time!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                Good god you have mental problems with that statement. Mass shooters have a twisted god complex kinda like some of the lefties who post on here. That is the most callous tone deaf thing to say and you have brought yourself down to the level of right or left wing extremists flogging conspiracy theories or supporting Putin. The Sandy Hook shooting was perpetrated by an autistic kid and coming from a parent of an autistic child you do not know the mental anguish we experienced about that. Are we doing a good job raising our children? How does this heinous act reflect upon autistic people? So for you to generalize mass shooters a right wing nuts when that is simply untrue is just plain sick.
                                And you got that How? You have totally misinterpreted my statement. Maybe you should read the comments more carefully.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...