• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone think that the trannys are mentally stable?

Comment

A lot of the chosen guns for mass murders hunters do not really have any use for.Gun manufactures Tap into a different market to keep up their profits.military hand gernades are not available because they are not legal to sell to private citizens.Military assult weapons are in the same category as hand gernades than the same category as hunting firearms.

Comment

If a sick mind wants to kill, your kitchen has enough weapons to accomplish that. Ban everything but still waste of oxygen types will be walking among us. Tiny tiny percentage but 350,000,000 million Americans still equals many going off the deep end everyday. Sorry there is NO solution to such illness.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          If a sick mind wants to kill, your kitchen has enough weapons to accomplish that. Ban everything but still waste of oxygen types will be walking among us. Tiny tiny percentage but 350,000,000 million Americans still equals many going off the deep end everyday. Sorry there is NO solution to such illness.
          There have been a lot of mass knifings. T.I.C.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            Did anyone think that the trannys are mentally stable?
            With the implications of that statement you put your own mental competence in doubt.

Comment

I was tested and the doc says I’m good. 😂

Comment

I was tested and the doc says I’m good. 😂
                You need a second opinion.

Comment

Now you’re just being ignorant!
                  If someone doesn’t know what washroom is the appropriate one I’d say a second opinion won’t help!

Comment

Now you’re just being ignorant!
                    If someone doesn’t know what washroom is the appropriate one I’d say a second opinion won’t help!
                    You just keep digging that hole you are in.

Comment

Aggy's heros Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230329_001508_Reddit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	774806
                      Last edited by biglentil; Mar 29, 2023, 19:16.

Comment

What a surprise, a comment from the Transphobic peanut gallery.

Comment

So 0.44 percent of the people identify as trans, what’s up with all the mass trans shooters?

Comment

So 0.44 percent of the people identify as trans, what’s up with all the mass trans shooters?
                            There have been over 75 mass shootings in U.S. this year. No one group is the main culprit.

Comment

At 0.44 percent of the population and this mixed up group isn’t kinda sticking out, I call BS, these wackadoodles or probably wokeadoodles are making a statement, not a chance that this is some strange coincidence that these misfits are accidentally in the same twisted group.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                                A lot of the chosen guns for mass murders hunters do not really have any use for.Gun manufactures Tap into a different market to keep up their profits.military hand gernades are not available because they are not legal to sell to private citizens.Military assult weapons are in the same category as hand gernades than the same category as hunting firearms.
                                I'll give you that. But if you're going to confiscate billions in legally owned property use more accurate terms.
                                Military assault weapons have never been legal....Chuck.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...