• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you wonder if things could get worse. new thread sorry glenn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

It's the same ineffective tack you used before.
    See, there you go stereotyping again. Trying to stereotype me as a cowboy, even worse, trying to stereotype me as a cowboy who reuses ineffective tack. Incorrect on both accusations. I I'm not a cowboy, I do not even own a horse, or any tack. And if I did own any tack, I assure you it would be very effective. Although, admittedly, if I did possess any tack, I definitely would use the same tack over and over again, it is not single use. Tack is not intended to be disposable, unlike electric vehicles for example.

Comment

Its a sailing term. Not that I have sailed much. But it means to change your approach to the wind or something like that.

But don't let that stop you from ineffectively trying to twist my words. LOL
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 21, 2023, 10:06.

Comment

Its a soiling term. Not that I have sailed much. But it means to change your approach to the wind or something like that.

But don't let that stop you from innaffectavely trying to twist my words. LOL
        Soiling? Now you are stereotyping me as someone who has a history of soiling themselves? That's a lot of stereotyping for one thread from the guy who claims to be defending against such practices.

Comment

Now that I think about it it might be a pretty apt word to describe you and your lame arguments! LOL

Comment

I just dont understand.. how anyone could possibly be racist?
            I mean..

Being negative toward a group of people..based on how they all behave?

Absurd
            ( this is a joke by the way)
            Ill timed. Sure. But well placed....

Definitely..

Comment

I think we are starting to get to Chuck this morning. His normally impeccable spelling and grammar is starting to look like something that foragefarmer wrote in a fit of drunken rage. What is an"innaffectavely" anyways?
              Is it possible that the word you were looking for instead of tack was actually tactic?

Comment

Nothing like a little spell check and editing now and again.

But what you need is an "argument" check to stop you from "soiling" yourself again and again with dumb ideas and ineffective arguments! LOL

Comment

Not that I have sailed much.
                  Well this is awkward. In another thread today, you stated you have sometimes paid for travel vaccines. Given your attitude towards fossil fuels and climate change, how did you possibly travel to any destination which would require travel vaccines without either sailing or using a fossil fuel powered plane or boat?
                  Even Greta recognized the hypocrisy in traveling to climate conferences by plane, and made a media stunt using a sailboat. You wouldn't be hypocritically lecturing and chastising everyone else about the danger of fossil fuels, while simultaneously making unnecessary travel to a tourist destination using fossil fuel would you?
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 21, 2023, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Well this is awkward. In another thread today, you stated you have sometimes paid for travel vaccines. Given your attitude towards fossil fuels and climate change, how did you possibly travel to any destination which would require travel vaccines without either sailing or using a fossil fuel powered plane or boat?
                    Even Greta recognized the hypocrisy in traveling to climate conferences by plane, and made a media stunt using a sailboat. You wouldn't be hypocritically lecturing and chastising everyone else about the danger of fossil fuels, while simultaneously making unnecessary travel to a tourist destination using fossil fuel would you?
                    Try to focus there A5 you seem to be off on another tack because the last one didn't work? LOL

Comment

CC… in the measurements you use to judge…. You will be judged.

The great Creator of the Universe… gave us some 3.6 billion genomes…. 20-30 trillion regenerative cells… with no difference in the genetics between any of us humans…. Expressing gender genomes is determined at the time of conception of a human …

Our human creative free imagination is responsible for the proclivity for choosing evil over love… all are free to choose… as we are created in the image of the Creator of the universe King Jesus… all equally important and a miracle each one.

Freedom is an interesting concept. Choosing good over evil is even more complicated.

Judgment is ultimately for the Great Creator…. (Who knows all knowledge) If I judge… then the response humans will and Spirit/imagination of our souls naturally choose… is to judge in return.

To err is human,
                      To forgive Devine.

Your and my free agency…. Are …Choices.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

I ll take my chances Tom.

You on the other hand have to face your god and judgement day. Good Luck!

Comment

Nothing like a little spell check and editing now and again.

But what you need is an "argument" check to stop you from "soiling" yourself again and again with dumb ideas and ineffective arguments! LOL
                          Just remember that before you go correcting everyone else’s grammar mistakes. Grammar and spelling mistakes drive me nuts but I’m not enough of a grammar Nazi to correct anyone. Think we can all agree that education not putting as much emphasis on spelling as once was is sad as English is a shitty hard language grammar wise to look intelligent conversing in. I call it the democratic/multicultural language. It’s Old German’s bastard child who hung out in northern France for hundreds of years and has a some distant cousins in Northern Europe who came and beat them up a few times. My last name is prime example of the vowel shift and resultant spelling changes. Try and do genealogy work and it is a nightmare as the English starved most of the relations during the potato famine.

Comment

I never imagined glen as a racist but I definitely see it now!

Comment

I ll take my chances Tom.

You on the other hand have to face your god and judgement day. Good Luck!
                              Poor Tom, and you can just ROT away, face nobody.

Comment

Today, I choose to ignore Chuck.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.