• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Click image for larger version

Name:	B6A39A75-D539-4EF9-9DB6-41486C95AEB8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	780401

Well it’s getting close to head back north. Seen a few pictures posted from home of geese back so maybe in two weeks we will head home.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, May the luck of the Irish be with you.

Now luck I’m thinking 2023 sucks a lot already.

If you bought fert early you got ****ed real bad. If you sold grain early you won that one as canola is now not even looking like a good crop to grow. I love the comments that Australia is way lower than we are so we have to go lower. All canola is sold in Australia already so nothing to sell they can go to a dollar and it’s still doesn’t matter.

Welcome to how to pay for a Canola Plant in under three years.

Fert is down a 1/3 from the Christmas end of year buys.

So since it’s almost only 40 days till we start seeding.

What’s everyone’s seeding plans.

Wheat 4400
    Peas 600
    Canola 4400
    Barley malt 600

Barley up and wheat up and canola down, peas steady due to disease and 8 year rule we use.

No new acres for us this year but soon we’ll have more than we know what to do with.

Rent way north of us is now $100.00

Rent south is $150.00

$485,000.00 is what pasture land is selling for west and north.

On equipment, new tractors are slim to none for all companies, with delays and getting bumped and used will garnish a premium. Do you think it’s a real easy way to keep the high, equipment costs high?

I guess I’m hearing Sask. Crop insurance is getting lots of calls on the new system, most say it sucks.

Still best way to sell out is go with bidding and watch it sell for good money.

Big Bud is back, Cab isn’t the final one since it isn’t rained for the weight of tractor.

Name:	49731ED8-39BE-4FFA-93D2-29D83FB14354.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	780402

Ah it’s time

The Dubliner Cocktail

Name:	7589DC51-22C8-4767-A202-6FA7954DCE68.jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	780403

Ingredients
    2 ounces Irish whiskey
    1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
    1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
    3 dashes orange bitters
    Garnish: 1 green maraschino cherry

Steps
    Add the whiskey, Grand Marnier, sweet vermouth and orange bitters into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.

Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Garnish with a green maraschino cherry.

Ah it’s so good

Have a great week.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

Oh I forgot about politics for the week.

It seems Trudeau tried real hard and got an old GG to help him out.

Seems they have skied together and his kids have know the Trudeau kids and skippys kids have been over so it’s like putting your old uncle in charge of finding out if you were bad.

How much longer can the shit show Trudeau continue.

Oh one more he listed away $15 billion to get VW to come to canada and Michelin tires who knows what he promised it’s all a secret.

Comment

Oh one more thing the Fed Budget is just about here, Little perogie has been silent, can’t wait for this shit show, are we 1.5 trillion now in debt?

Comment

If you haven’t collected crap insurance for a number of yrs premiums are decent. They are going after the drought stricken guys who haven’t had a crop in three yrs. Haven’t they suffered enough with drought and then tack on a massive bill Oct 31.
        Only good thing is prices with crap insurance are higher than what’s being offered to us in the fall.

$1100 Urea and $15 canola don’t jive in my books.
        Good luck to all the new crushers coming on board.

I’m thinking there will be a lot of revisions done to seeding plans before drills hit the fields.

Enjoy your last couple wks in Florida, 4 of us are heading to Phoenix Mar 30 - Apr 3 for last golf trip before seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Oh I forgot about politics for the week.

It seems Trudeau tried real hard and got an old GG to help him out.

Seems they have skied together and his kids have know the Trudeau kids and skippys kids have been over so it’s like putting your old uncle in charge of finding out if you were bad.

How much longer can the shit show Trudeau continue.

Oh one more he listed away $15 billion to get VW to come to canada and Michelin tires who knows what he promised it’s all a secret.
          Do you think the 2 billion that could explode to 15 billion to a company that didn't exist is the VW deal? Why does a profitable Michelin company need government money.
          Last edited by bucket; Mar 17, 2023, 08:19.

Comment

Yea it’s interesting where every deal is hush quiet?

Comment

Oh one more thing the Fed Budget is just about here, Little perogie has been silent, can’t wait for this shit show, are we 1.5 trillion now in debt?

I'm worried for capital gain. & Capital Dividend Account.

Comment

Ag Expert plastered all over your good post Saskfarmer. F….. Ag Expert No thanx.
                Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 17, 2023, 23:32.

Comment

Bank failures and i wonder how strong they really are. even ours in canada.

another one for the collection. this will get a good scope

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Bank failures and i wonder how strong they really are. even ours in canada.

another one for the collection. this will get a good scope
                    Where did you find the BLR? What caliber and what are you going to do with it? It's a nice one.

Comment

I could have a US residence just for the collectibles. Oh to dream.....

Comment

Okay, I'll start a color war.
                        Define good scope.

Comment

Browning
                          BLN

7 Mm

Comment

BLR
                            Browning
                            Lever
                            Rifle

Hope you don't have it in Florida without ATF documents. Or it's jail for you. The 2nd Amendment is for Americans only.

Comment

Gold trigger.

I can only afford the silver ones!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.