• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign Funding sent to Papinueau Constituncy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign Funding sent to Papinueau Constituncy

$70,000 in donations from wealthy Vancouver Chinese to the Liberal Party in Trudeau County

2017/12/01 | By Luc Theriault

Bloc Québécois critic for democratic institutions, Luc Thériault, asks Justin Trudeau to explain how his riding of Papineau was able to raise more than two-thirds of its 2016 annual funding, or nearly $70,000, in donations from wealthy Chinese in Vancouver, within 48 hours of the government's green light to a Chinese chartered bank, Wealth One. The new bank is specifically aimed at Chinese Canadians and has operations in Vancouver and suburban Toronto.

On July 6 and 7, 2016, while the Liberal government was authorizing a Chinese bank in Vancouver, Justin Trudeau received nearly $70,000 from the Chinese community in Vancouver for his riding. That represents two-thirds of his financing in less than forty-eight hours. With coincidences like that, you should buy a 6/49! said Mr. Thériault.

During 2016, the riding of Papineau, of which Justin Trudeau is an MP, collected nearly $99,000 in 118 political contributions. However, donations from outside Quebec represent no less than 83% of the amounts collected.

More specifically, 68% of the contributions received during 2016 were made on July 6 and 7, which represents an amount of $67,079.70. These are 45 donations, 41 of which come from Vancouver and its suburbs, and whose amounts vary between $1,382.41 and $1,500, the maximum amount allowed by law.

That same July 7, 2016, the Superintendent of Financial Institutions, who reports to the Minister of Finance, gave the green light to the launch of the new chartered bank Wealth One, a bank targeting the Chinese community in Canada with branches in Vancouver as well as in the suburbs of Toronto.

“If he wants to behave like a statesman, Justin Trudeau must explain himself because from the outside, it gives the impression that there was a backlash surrounding the creation of this bank. As premier, he has a duty, more than anyone else, to maintain the population's confidence in his institutions,” concluded Mr. Thériault. pars

Translated from French to English

The smoking gun finally?

Comment

Watch Trudeau clench his fits , stomp his feet and scream racism over this .

Comment

One would think an honest riding association would have red flagged those donations long ago.

Comment

You can't tell me there isn't from the saudis over the irving oil and ship building as well.

Comment

Saudis are never brought up and you can guarantee they play dirty!!

Comment

It has long been known that none of the funds that the lieberals and dippers raise are legitimate as they are usually the result of one kick back scheme or another. The dippers got a lot of involuntary (by members) funding from unions over the years. It is also known the that the legal system (note I did not say justice) will not do a single thing about it.

Comment

Trudeaus liberals were the only party in canadian history not to sit in opposition before winning an election.

You knew something was up then. And Harper had a big lead on Trudeau just 2 months before the election and lost.

Pretty clear what happened there.

Conservatives believe in fair elections but nothing could be further from the truth. Out spending your rival is a tried and true tactic now. And since most Canadian lefties are broke AF, the chinese step in.

Comment

Elections should be like going to Disney everyone entering gets a finger print!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Trudeaus liberals were the only party in canadian history not to sit in opposition before winning an election.

You knew something was up then. And Harper had a big lead on Trudeau just 2 months before the election and lost.

Pretty clear what happened there.

Conservatives believe in fair elections but nothing could be further from the truth. Out spending your rival is a tried and true tactic now. And since most Canadian lefties are broke AF, the chinese step in.
                    Actually Mr. Harper is a member of the committee of 300 which is the steering committee for the WEF. This committee is made up of former politicians So the fix was in back in 2015 already and canuckistan had fallen under the tories already. When I received an email from Mr. Harper seeking to raise funds for PP, then I knew that Pollievre was also controlled opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                      Actually Mr. Harper is a member of the committee of 300 which is the steering committee for the WEF. This committee is made up of former politicians So the fix was in back in 2015 already and canuckistan had fallen under the tories already. When I received an email from Mr. Harper seeking to raise funds for PP, then I knew that Pollievre was also controlled opposition.
                      I am with you ajl, I just saw a video of PP simping for Ukraine. And PP says nothing about the forced vax program and the damage that caused.

Personally I think the best outcome is to let trudeau skate on a tiny minority again, so his hands are completely tied and he watches the recession wash over the country side. Hopefully that washes out this batch of politicians.

I will let Putin handle the WEF.

Comment

Talking to Americans about what the hell's up with Beijing's interference in Canadian political institutions. A China unscripted conversation.

... with Beijing's interference in Canadian political institutions. A China Unscripted conversation.

Comment

I found this article interesting, could someone set up the link?

Comment

https://biv.com/article/2023/03/cash-flew-west-coast-donors-trudeaus-montreal-riding-2015-and-2016

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              https://biv.com/article/2023/03/cash-flew-west-coast-donors-trudeaus-montreal-riding-2015-and-2016
                              Many donations to Trudeau's and other Liberal Party candidates' campaigns came from individuals connected to the Chinese Communist Party

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.