• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRB Index

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRB Index

The CRB Index looks ready for a breakdown.

Likely accelerate deflation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TRJEFFCRB_2023-03-09_15-10-49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	780395

Will it be oil dragging it down. Don’t think Nat gas can go much lower.
    I see the US is going after opec. They want to break up the cartel’s price fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
      Will it be oil dragging it down. Don’t think Nat gas can go much lower.
      I see the US is going after opec. They want to break up the cartel’s price fixing.

The CRB index comprises 19 commodities quoted on the NYMEX, CBOT, LME, CME and COMEX exchanges. These are sorted into four groups, each with different weightings. These groups are:

Petroleum-based products (based on their importance to global trade, always make up 33% of the weightings)

Liquid assets

Highly liquid assets

Diverse commodities.

The index comprises 19 commodities: aluminum, cocoa, coffee, copper, corn, cotton, crude oil, gold, heating oil, lean hogs, live cattle, natural gas, nickel, orange juice, silver, soybeans, sugar, unleaded gas and wheat.

Comment

Deflation now has a chokehold on commodities, banking crisis, next up.

LEHMAN BROS 2.0
        Last edited by errolanderson; Mar 10, 2023, 03:54.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.