• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada?

Do you ever wonder how come we have this country with all these vast resources and yet we seem to be slipping further all the time?
    Well lets think about that...We have a primeminister who is a "selfmade" millionaire. Before that he worked for Power Corp. and they sold him this real loser steamship line...that he turned around right away and made a fortune from! Hmmm...I wonder if he ever thinks fondly of that old company that gave him his break? Then we have a former primeminister that has a daughter married to the heir apparent of Power Corp.! Hmmm...I wonder if Jean ever thought fondly of the in-laws?
    Next we have a Toronto lawyer for an Ag minister? We have a former Public Works minister who was a bookeeper for the Mafia? And last but not least we have a fairy running the army!
    The only real surprize here is that we still even have a country!

Well if its good enough for the provinces its good enough for the country. We have a drunk looney toon reporter as a puppet run by Rod Love as priemer we give oil away to the multi nationals and then tax those that are fortunate enough to get the big wages all the while letting the un onginazed workers pay the bills .
    Basicaly what I am trying to say is that there isnt much you can say about the feds that dont fit the provincial govmt the same but Ralph has made a carrier out of saying the feds did it.

Comment

No one here would argu with that horse...so what are you going to do about it??

Comment

I will make you a deal when you get the feds in line I will get the province in line.
        Realy I have no power to do much as I dont hang with the money in this province and thats who runs things even ralph.

Comment

No NO horse I am not going to let you off so easy. You have been critical of my posting yet there is plenty of opportunity for you to put your money where your mouth is no matter how small a donation, every thing helps.

Link Byfield has been very critical of Klien and his government so why don't you help him out;

You can now renew your membership or make a donation to the
          Citizens Centre online at www.citizenscentre.com

Comment

No NO horse I am not going to let you off so easy. You have been critical of my posting yet there is plenty of opportunity for you to put your money where your mouth is no matter how small a donation, every thing helps.

Link Byfield has been very critical of Klien and his government so why don't you help him out;

You can now renew your membership or make a donation to the
            Citizens Centre online at www.citizenscentre.com

Comment

I have made donations but I feel Link is trying to fry larger fish ie federal fiascos.
              I dont see where he jumped on Gary Mar for 400,000 to friends thats 40,000,000 if figured country wide like Rutherford says what that old thing , hard to get any listeners when you are just a small time hick farmer.
              Ps I was a member of the tax payers fed until they gave Rutherford an award as tax fighter,I would like to see someone look after all taxmoney not just the partys you dont like.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...