• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Women's Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Women's Day

Happy to all ...

Link doesn’t work for me.

Nothing more valuable than the farm women that we have in our lives!

Happy World Women’s day to all Women!

Comment

For some won't work on phone?

Go watch on combine forum or twitter, @wopizza
      Last edited by fjlip; Mar 8, 2023, 13:16.

Comment

Turdo getting slapped for saying Trans Women ARE Women too! ...POS

Comment

They sure are amazing creatures.

Comment

Agriville knocks it out of the park for IWD.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Turdo getting slapped for saying Trans Women ARE Women too! ...POS
              Birds of a feather flock together, heh Tweety?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Birds of a feather flock together, heh Tweety?
                You know putting balls on your truck when it wasn't born with balls makes it a trans truck.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                  You know putting balls on your truck when it wasn't born with balls makes it a trans truck.
                  When I a see guy hanging a pair of balls from the hitch of his pickup truck the first thing that comes to my mind is he's only wishing he had grown a pair of his own in both instances.

The women(all females in my live) bring me nothing but joy and happiness. I'm a very fortunate man.

Congratulations to Canada's women soccer team for finally getting paid equal to the men's.

Why the women were being paid less then the men's after winning a gold metal and two bronze in the last three Olympics is beyond belief.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.