• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good morning I’m really busy today have to be on the ship early this morning so texting while we drive over.

Off to St Martin and a quite a few other islands.

Joke of the week is I finally thin we have that scum of the earth useless piece of shit Trudeau on the ropes.

It’s simple like I have been saying since day one.

1. Find a guy with a name Trudeau
    2. Find a guy who isn’t very bright Trudeau
    3. Groom him because a not to bright narcissist will think he is in charge.
    4. In 2015 he was on way to lose his seat and won by a wide margin, why?
    5. Once in gov, pick the stupidest of the stupid from the liberals elected. Keep those smarter out of cabinet.
    6. Then have your way with all of them.
    7. Repeat and when the country is really pissed bring in more and more to help take out Canadians.
    8. Finally when country broke it’s yours.

Canada is done thank a useless liberal.

So land is still going up still no titles but it’s 565,000 for the pasture a little bird told me. Those who sold early got ****ed real good.

Fertilizer is dropping but because they ****ed aUs all buying early they aren’t dropping anhydrous because they have our money and did good.

Did get a rebate on roundup semi load and I bought more with it.

Rent up and up and it should be up. Those paying 35 an acre you’re screwing the land lords. Those paying over 150 you’re giving up a bit.

I have a question. Can I get an investor for Saskatchewan farm land and buy 500000 acres with me as owner or is there a limit to how much an individual can own with foreign backing. Met a guy in Florida who might want to play. Just asking for a friend.

Did hear a rumour that a private insurance company maybe can’t get third party coverage so won’t be playing this spring.

This is why a strong crop insurance program is needed for Saskatchewan.

Did a certain x farm reporter post that those asking for their money back from check offs are freeloaders?

**** me take his Sask AG award away.

New Deere 640 hp has been built on Monday the 28 of February . Not off to be given for some other farm we have a serial number and it’s ours arriving at home in two weeks.

Also you can now get a custom big bud built to your specs with all new design and components like you want.

BUT ON ANOTHER POSITIVE NOTE.

60 days till we’re seeding, can’t wait for plant 2023.

AH LETS HAVE A DRINK.

OH FLORIDA STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL THUS WEEK.

Vodka, Root Beer and Whipping Cream – The Vootbeer

Click image for larger version

Name:	96B6A37C-B78E-46FC-80B2-E5691D4F87A9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	780390

Vodka, Root Beer and Whipping Cream are combined together in ‘The Vootbeer.’ Simple yes, but also delicious!

Ship is here bye bye

The CPC had an MP who was suspected of taking election bribes. He went to jail and did time.

Trudeau walks around like its nothing. Singh should have brought the govt down by now, but his riding is Burnaby so I imagine he is on the take too.

Only the voters can remove this guy and now we have to compete with chinese money in the system. Smith is on the ropes with her election too, suspect the foreign money influence is at work there as well probably egged on by the Libs.

Lord if Ab goes NDP again you can turn the lights off.

Comment

Long range looks like 1 more month of winter.
      All that snow our area got in Dec doesn't seem like alot now with almost zero in forecast.
      Not ready for spring anyway.
      Need more sled time.

Comment

Comment

I could use another month of winter.
          Flooring project starts next week.
          Long term man left for greener pastures. I'll have to learn new to me monitors. First anxiety rush of Plant 23 was yesterday. Honestly hate seeding.

Comment

Of course the x farm reporter would say that, he signs contracts with these groups and makes money off of us. He is so useless.

Comment

Refunders are freeloaders. Every single farm grows a wheat, barley or pulse crop variety whose development has been funded by check-off $$.
              Don’t want to pay? Get some Red Fife, or landrace lentil and have at it.

Comment

and away we go.

Comment

How many people on board?
                  Looks like it would hold a small town.

Comment

super reporter can F off he doesn’t represent farmers he is pathetic

Comment

what magazine or paper was this article in.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        and away we go.
                        Remember when going on a cruise was a sure death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadtrack View Post
                          Refunders are freeloaders. Every single farm grows a wheat, barley or pulse crop variety whose development has been funded by check-off $$.
                          Don’t want to pay? Get some Red Fife, or landrace lentil and have at it.
                          Half right.

Comment

Enjoy your cruise. We are on a 51 day South Pacific cruise. Amazing islands ,it’s like time stood still down here. Getting harder every year to get excited about seeding. If I could figure out a way to sell without giving Trudeau any I might retire.

Comment

2501 people it holds

buisness can get done from sea got a skid in the yard might keep

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...