• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Well what a busy week, down south my boys arrived and we were off. Every day some place we are going. Today is golf.

Went to watch the rocket launch up close again it’s a must see, how powerful it is.

Biden and Trudeau are working on starting WW3 and are doing a great job. Now China is going to help Russia. **** when Dumb and dumber are running the show you get a cluster f u c k.

No UFOs this week or fake climate change or for gods sake Covid is done it’s a bad cold now.

Poor guy down east that shot the guy breaking in to his house with a gun and killing his family. Is getting charged and the criminal will walk free. Welcome to liberal shit hole Canada.

So since I left land is now up another $100,000.00 a quarter for pasture/grain land. It was an open bid process for all to take part in and it works. Selling in this market without public bidding you’re leaving money on the table. Boy that $150,000.00 quarter last November was a deal. Again don’t know the market get burnt.

So I want $35,000,000.00 mill now. Hahahahahah not selling land is land.

Good news for guys who ordered tractors a year ago ours is getting built on Monday and we have a serial number already. Our gold key info came. I guess ours won’t get bumped to the big deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE611160-F278-42A6-93AD-4FABFA93AA74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	780385

Pain Killer

1.5 ounce dark Rum.
    1/2 ounce Malibu coconut rum.
    2 ounce Orange Juice.
    2 ounce Pineapple Juice
    1 pineapple wedge.

Ah enjoy better than any pill.

Ok you might need them after.

Funny thing in all of North America it’s the cities that are demanding all these changes then when they realize it’s a cluster **** they move to the rural only to do the same again. Look at Arizona now that Californians have moved in you get a shit show.

Why do Democrats and Liberals have to **** every thing up. Canada won’t survive with massive immigration it won’t. We need Drs, farmers, workers not Tim Horton drive through workers or welfare for life.

Any way have a great week and stay safe.

Name:	3907D436-0DA1-44A1-95B3-C58630DF8D04.jpg
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	780386

Name:	0B4A9F91-A122-4475-B887-F922FEE482C0.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	780387

Name:	AD75DAEC-A51D-4890-BD58-F2E8363B5448.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	780389

Name:	DE06AAD6-2D1F-4D99-82C0-1B057378C948.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	780388

Oh year RB Auctions Orlando sale was this week.

Name:	94A144EF-04A8-48DD-ADBD-2FC4C616F975.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	774616

Name:	C47644CD-44BA-4161-9FA3-BA8D92A41AB5.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	774617

Name:	2ED539FC-B808-41F3-974B-5894D188914F.jpg
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	774618

Name:	00F2DD7F-E2BC-4B31-86F6-382B7C045759.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	774620

Name:	EFA84E11-83D8-463D-83E1-82063C2F08E9.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	774619

Comment

Florida Fly wheelers is on.

You sure can tell we’re at full tourist season took me two hours to get to the other side of Orlando the #4 was backed up from 27 all the way across.

Thick fog this morning but 90 today.

Comment

Do they grow any grains in Florida or is it mostly fruits, vegetables, maybe cotton, rice?

Comment

Down south sugar cane it’s cool to see they do have feed barley for bales, lots of strawberries fields seen a section that was all strawberries so cool no camera. Lots of orange trees. Onion fields cabbage lettuce etc. hay fields all over the place because Florida is the second largest state for livestock or third.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Down south sugar cane it’s cool to see they do have feed barley for bales, lots of strawberries fields seen a section that was all strawberries so cool no camera. Lots of orange trees. Onion fields cabbage lettuce etc. hay fields all over the place because Florida is the second largest state for livestock or third.
            Do you think the government subsidized irrigation in Saskatchewan can compete with these farms when the carbon tax factor into it?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Do you think the government subsidized irrigation in Saskatchewan can compete with these farms when the carbon tax factor into it?
              Not a chance. The carbon tax has made Canadian agriculture seriously uncompetitive. Our ability to create wealth is compromised.

It's the Liberal way. The Wheat Board throttled back cereal profitability to less than an idle. Now the woke green policies are doing the same to our whole industry.

At least Galen Weston doesn't have to buy grocery bags anymore so someone is more competitive from this bs.

Comment

everything the liberals are pushing is making us non competitive. it rained last year 16 in at the farm at our home in florida 90 inches. yea it’s sandy but the everglades aren’t running dry.

Comment

I like that Busch Light clock more than Busch light itself.

Comment

i like Bush light but usually drink bud light draft when out

Comment

Got a variety of beer in the fridge left over from a grad last summer.
                      Prefer Sol for the boat or sitting on the deck with company.
                      Once you have started them with a Sol all those fancy beer just sit there in the fridge.Click image for larger version

Name:	20230224_171703.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	774625
                      Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 25, 2023, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        Got a variety of beer in the fridge left over from a grad last summer.
                        Prefer Sol for the boat or sitting on the deck with company.
                        Once you have started them with a Sol all those fancy beer just sit there in the fridge.[ATTACH]12064[/ATTACH]
                        Sol is my favorite summertime beverage, best enjoyed in 30+ degrees.

Comment

Name:	4BCC0C39-B449-442B-84FB-B86E9CC4DF02.jpg
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	774626

Nice Oliver.

Name:	C59D3286-412B-49E7-9AFA-2BF2FFF66836.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	774627
                          I didn’t know Oliver had a garden tractor line

Trudeau is running scared there is now proof he knew about the Chinese influences with 11 politicians who are all liberal to help them get elected.

Grounds for dissolving parliament I think we’re there.

Name:	C6DAB584-4770-4280-94BC-DD86884E9C63.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	774628

Comment

I ran a Ford County 6 for a guy in the early 70's.
                            I was a long day on an open station with those big front tires kicking dirt up at you.
                            Don't think it was much over 100hp so sure didn't need front weights.

Comment

Heading home today after spending a wk with family and friends in Phoenix. Always sucks to go home. Need a couple of wks. All 10 of us got sick for couple days which hurts the trip. Oh well the days we had were good, golf was awesome, beer was cold can’t ask for more. Temps weren’t overly hot but better than back home. Will be back down end of Mar for 5 days for guys golf trip should be warm then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.