• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Just wait till your children leave the compound and end up in the backseat of a car with the opposite sex down some prairie trail, the last thing they'll be thinking about is the Ten Commandments.

Your soapbox preaching won't prevent hormones from taking over.
    So have you read the book about the God you hate so much and pretend to know everything about? If not, how can you argue against it, or hate it?

Why would you think my kids are like everyone else exactly? You think self control is impossible? No wonder you are the way you are. I waited for my wife, she for me. My parents before me, my grandparents before them. It’s not that difficult. Some ppl have maturity levels instilled in them early on in life and can cope.

Soap box preaching? Explain.

Did you read the scripture I told you about? Yes or no?

Have you read the Bible so you can actually have an informed opinion, or are you just guessing like it looks like you are?

It’s like me saying I detest a book, a movie, or a person. But I never saw the movie, read the book, or met the person. But I still hate them all with a passion. It’s actually quite ridiculous. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      When I was a kid, news script used 'far left'. It was a thing. Think FLQ.
      Today 'far right' is coupled with extremism.
      Watching Newshour tonight. Wondered what was different between ardent Christians and Muslims. Both want to tell women what to do. One wants to ban Mifepristone and one wants full headgear.
      Has woke become extreme?
      Is extremism a human condition good or bad dependant on who wins?
      Either way, the ability to smell it important. Ignorance the timeless problem.

First, I didn't intend on derailing thread, I should have known better.
      Second my point was not to critique any beliefs but to ask what is the difference in result between any of them if you're completely devout.
      Extremism comes naturally from all directions. All belief systems can go too far without reason.
      Guess I've never been a joiner.
      Have to admire Hutterites.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Amen.

The Hutterites are not perfect…. No human is…. Other than King Jesus… the Great “I am” who is responsible for, and holds time and matter together and in existence.

No fear in knowing King Jesus, only hope, peace, truth… wisdom and eternal life. Not of ourselves… our choice to believe… to live Love ❤️!

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2D54A7CF-2987-4AED-9786-038811AC28CE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	774629

Comment

Wokeness is a demented mental condition stoked on by Liberalism.

Comment

In my uneducated mind it's simply another example of crowd think or mob mentality. Every decade has examples.

Comment

mob mentality or minority mentality

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  To late now, there's a third interpretation still to come from Convenient Christian Sheep on how they should have control over a women's body.
                  Faith in’Truth’… Trusting that Truth:

Two people with faith’,

Person 1 has great faith and trust in their’Truth’ and brings forward many ‘convincing’ arguments why you should believe them;

Person 2 has faith and trust in their‘Truth’ but is not near as convincing to you in their arguments and presentation…

Do we trust person 1 with great faith…

Or Person 2 with far less convincing arguments for their ‘Truth’ belief….

Most would think in consideration to pick person 1… no questions hands down…. Person 2 has been far less convincing… therefore should not to be Trusted….Logic demands this…

Now:

Person 1 (with great faith) and person 2 (with far less faith) invite you to go ice fishing…

Do you choose person 1 or person 2?

Most would automatically say person 1… hands down.

But…

Person 1 has great faith and trust in a lake with 1” of ice…lots of fish… very convinced…of this… hot tip…

Yet Person 2 has been far less convincing in faith and trust in ice fishing… but offers to take you out fishing on 2.5 feet of ice… but requires conservative safety equipment and precautions… because of his much lower faith level in ice while ice fishing…

If you choose Person 1…. You are very likely to get very WET…. Fishing on 1 inch of ice…

Ice fishing With Person 2 …with just a little faith in 2.5 feet of ice… the likelihood of a good safer fishing trip…is much more assured…

It is what we have faith in… how secure it actually is… that is by far most important…

Something to think about in this woke media driven worldly belief system… evolution, climate change, the great new green deal… the great Big Bang… no intelligent designer or creator… we are to have great faith in order coming out of chaos and nothing…no God… no life after death….

Or… God through the Bible…King Jesus sharing the good news of redemption, life after death…

the perfect sinless Great King Jesus… sharing death with us… to lead us to the way, to ; Love, Light, Wisdom, actual purpose for our very existence…

Blessings and Salutations
                  God Loves everyone… who will believe it???

Better to be just an ordinary sheep 🐑 with a great wonderful Shepherd… who knows where green plenty full pastures beside …pure clean waters…of life are… and is willing to give his life for the well-being of we his sheep!!!

Cheers
                  Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 26, 2023, 08:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking
                    WTF is this he/him she/her business?
                    I can see why Elon wants to go to Mars asap. Can a human with a penis be a mother? Do you see apes walking around advertising what gender they are?
                    Stuff it, I'm looking for another planet.
                    Signed Bin Lurking(he/him).What a fricken sad joke in my opinion (truth)
                    Like, like , like

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      So have you read the book about the God you hate so much and pretend to know everything about? If not, how can you argue against it, or hate it?

Why would you think my kids are like everyone else exactly? You think self control is impossible? No wonder you are the way you are. I waited for my wife, she for me. My parents before me, my grandparents before them. It’s not that difficult. Some ppl have maturity levels instilled in them early on in life and can cope.

Soap box preaching? Explain.

Did you read the scripture I told you about? Yes or no?

Have you read the Bible so you can actually have an informed opinion, or are you just guessing like it looks like you are?

It’s like me saying I detest a book, a movie, or a person. But I never saw the movie, read the book, or met the person. But I still hate them all with a passion. It’s actually quite ridiculous. Right?
                      Hard to hate a imaginary idea that only lives in the true believers mind. Religions are just a group of beliefs
                      Some good some bad.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Hard to hate a imaginary idea that only lives in the true believers mind. Religions are just a group of beliefs
                        Some good some bad.
                        Faith is based upon an attitude of fact.

Flying in an aircraft requires a great deal of faith,

We buy the cheapest airline ticket we can trusting that they will get us to our desired destination safely;

We fly in a thin metal tube, at 500mph, at 30,000’, with a pilot and crew we have never met, in an aircraft we didn’t check out before departure;

We in faith believe that enough fuel has been loaded on the aircraft to reach the destination;

We in faith believe the airline and pilots will deliver us to the destination printed on the ticket we bought;

We in faith believe that they will depart at the time printed on the ticket, not an hour early, our hours late;

All on faith… in what we believe to be true…

Some one 200 years ago… would not believe it possible for a person to fly half way around the world in less than a day….

Yet in the matters of Spiritual life…and eternal life after death… nothing has changed one iota… from the creation of the first human being!

All as written in the Eternal Word of God… determined before: the foundation of the creation of the earth…and universe…time and matter…

Before Consciousness and the soul and spirits of humanity… were created ;

These Do not change AT the whim of woke human musings!

Cheers
                        Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 26, 2023, 13:15.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                          Faith is based upon an attitude of fact.

Flying in an aircraft requires a great deal of faith,

We buy the cheapest airline ticket we can trusting that they will get us to our desired destination safely;

We fly in a thin metal tube, at 500mph, at 30,000’, with a pilot and crew we have never met, in an aircraft we didn’t check out before departure;

We in faith believe that enough fuel has been loaded on the aircraft to reach the destination;

We in faith believe the airline and pilots will deliver us to the destination printed on the ticket we bought;

We in faith believe that they will depart at the time printed on the ticket, not an hour early, our hours late;

All on faith… in what we believe to be true…

Some one 200 years ago… would not believe it possible for a person to fly half way around the world in less than a day….

Yet in the matters of Spiritual life…and eternal life after death… nothing has changed one iota… from the creation of the first human being!

All as written in the Eternal Word of God… determined before: the foundation of the creation of the earth…and universe…time and matter…

Before Consciousness and the soul and spirits of humanity… were created ;

These Do not change AT the whim of woke human musings!

Cheers
                          So you totally agree. Religions and their deities only exist in the minds of true believers like yourself. As long as you don't pretend that your musings are laws for me , I'm good. You can protest all you want, but in reality all your verbage is just propaganda to keep your sheep in line.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            So you totally agree. Religions and their deities only exist in the minds of true believers like yourself. As long as you don't pretend that your musings are laws for me , I'm good. You can protest all you want, but in reality all your verbage is just propaganda to keep your sheep in line.
                            Be not Deceived, God is not mocked.

The created telling the Great Creator… of the whole Universe…that this whole reality … Heaven and Earth ….

Are a figment of some peoples imagination….

Wisdom is the fear of our Creator God… humble recognition by the creation of the miracle of life… the unbelievable beautiful creations God has surrounded humanity with…

As God said to Job:

Wow… Aggie…. What Pride …

Why so very bitter against all who created you?

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                              Be not Deceived, God is not mocked.

The created telling the Great Creator… of the whole Universe…that this whole reality … Heaven and Earth ….

Are a figment of some peoples imagination….

Wisdom is the fear of our Creator God… humble recognition by the creation of the miracle of life… the unbelievable beautiful creations God has surrounded humanity with…

As God said to Job:

Wow… Aggie…. What Pride …

Why so very bitter against all who created you?

Blessings and Prayers
                              Rule by fear eh? Nice deity you have imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                                A rational view in my opinion only fireway glenn

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/statu...379013638?s=20
                                Wonder how many who commented here actually watched the video?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.