• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Ruling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Ruling

So the Libs were justified in enacting the Emergencies Act. Huge win for them.

Huge loss for PeePee.

'I have concluded that in this case, the very high threshold for invocation was met,' the commissioner wrote. But, he added, 'I have done so with reluctance'

- Because every level or Government and Police Force was completely inept and an embarrassment.

Exactly what everybody already knew

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230217_162033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	774592

When Daddy used it in Quebec the FLQ had murdered a hostage and were dropping pipe bombs in postal boxes .
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 18, 2023, 08:55.

Comment

Remember when they classified natural immunity as a 'conspiracy theory'?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        So the Libs were justified in enacting the Emergencies Act. Huge win for them.

Huge loss for PeePee.

'I have concluded that in this case, the very high threshold for invocation was met,' the commissioner wrote. But, he added, 'I have done so with reluctance'

- Because every level or Government and Police Force was completely inept and an embarrassment.

Exactly what everybody already knew
        What else did you think they would say
        You agree with SNC , all his ethic violations , the way he treats women, how he has broke the country , etc
        I mean cmon , wake up

Comment

The libtards thought it was going to go other way???? Lmfao !!!!!! This is a win for pp if anything !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=biglentil;560806]Remember when they classified natural immunity as a 'conspiracy theory'? OTE]

Actually, I don't. There is only one way to acquire that, and I don't want the experience.

I do remember that my immune system was able to handle a little vaccine.

Thankfully, I've avoided covid to date.

Just to be clear, neither would I jump out of a perfectly good plane just to see if I could survive the gravity landing.

Comment

Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s sister Suzette was married to Pierre Rouleau. Is Pierre Rouleau the uncle of Judge Paul Rouleau who headed to EA inquiry? Still working on that. Paul Rouleau’s father was also named Paul and was a lawyer and a judge. The present day judge Paul Rouleau had a brother named Pierre who was obviously way to young to be married to Suzette. Interesting coincidence or are they related?

Comment

[QUOTE=checking;560810]
                Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Remember when they classified natural immunity as a 'conspiracy theory'? OTE]

Actually, I don't. There is only one way to acquire that, and I don't want the experience.

I do remember that my immune system was able to handle a little vaccine.

Thankfully, I've avoided covid to date.

Just to be clear, neither would I jump out of a perfectly good plane just to see if I could survive the gravity landing.
                Well here is a little reminder. Many of us didnt want to be guinea pigs for experimental gene therapy and am very concerned for the long term well being for those that did.

Comment

So then by Roleaus admission, we can bring in the Gestapo to knock heads at the next LGBTQ whatever parade when they start getting out of hand and stripping down.

This isnt the win for the country the leftoids think it is. Right now, rich canadians are visiting accountants trying to move investment out of this country and firewall their assets. Recent immigrants are leaving and long time canadians doing the same.

Trudeau just made the country smaller, weaker and hastened its fall. Just a matter of time. PP shouldnt even want to be prime minister anymore, let Trudeau rule over ruin.

Comment

yes , i recently read that the number of imigrants that are going on to become citizens is way way down from 20 years ago , canada is not the country it used to be , Canada is broken

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      What else did you think they would say
                      You agree with SNC , all his ethic violations , the way he treats women, how he has broke the country , etc
                      I mean cmon , wake up
                      But as you know, life doesn't work that way. The commissions ruling is as it stands, which is a win for the Libs.

The court cases will continue of judicial validity of every point - but the big news is he was justified in using it while from Mr Absentee himself Doug Ford on down was a shit show.

Huge gamble - that paid off very well.

Comment

[QUOTE=biglentil;560812]
                        Originally posted by checking View Post

Well here is a little reminder. Many of us didnt want to be guinea pigs for experimental gene therapy and am very concerned for the long term well being for those that did.
                        Can you post your crap on another thread please. So annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          So then by Roleaus admission, we can bring in the Gestapo to knock heads at the next LGBTQ whatever parade when they start getting out of hand and stripping down.

This isnt the win for the country the leftoids think it is. Right now, rich canadians are visiting accountants trying to move investment out of this country and firewall their assets. Recent immigrants are leaving and long time canadians doing the same.

Trudeau just made the country smaller, weaker and hastened its fall. Just a matter of time. PP shouldnt even want to be prime minister anymore, let Trudeau rule over ruin.
                          Fear mongering in your tinfoil hat again i see.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	02-18 10_44-Clipboard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	774593
                          Last edited by tweety; Feb 18, 2023, 11:45.

Comment

The entire basis of the mandates was a lie. Pfizer admitted to European parliment that the vaccine wasn't even tested to prevent transmission. It did not. Natural immunity totally disreguarded. Sheeple like yourself were quick to give up the most fundamental right that exists, the right of bodily autonomy. You won't be so cocky twitty when you finally realize what the spike proteins are doing to your body. Karma is a bitch.

Comment

Cells making mRNA spikes endlessly, in blood, brain, organs...heaven help the ones we love. 2,3,4,5 shots exponentially WORSE. Praying DETOX works. They stopped at 1 or 2.

Tweet, the CRAP is what all the media fed the people. Phuck them bastards!

Check we experienced Covid TWICE, no big deal, same FLU/ HD cold, we had over the last 50 years! All relabeled, to SCARE you! I'm 70.
                              Last edited by fjlip; Feb 18, 2023, 13:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.