• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Ruling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The LGBTQIA2S+ are free to idendify as they wish without prejudice. Yet many in that same woke group like twitty feel that the prejudice was justified against those that did not wish to be injected with an experimental gene therapy. Talk about a double standard.

Let me remind you, us purebloods were locked out of rinks, liquor stores, restaurants, unable to fly or board a train, subjected to hate speech from our own pm. Many fired from their jobs without the right to collect EI which they payed into. All decisions based on ZERO scientific evidence. Sorry I will be not be granting amnesty to those that perpetrated it and or chèered it on. Do you find that annoying Twitty?
    Last edited by biglentil; Feb 20, 2023, 13:37.

Comment

Seems strange when you read it in print ???
      But yes those things really did happen in a democratic ?? Country

Comment

Now you can understand how the witch hunts and ladies burned at the stake. Man hasn’t changed.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
          The LGBTQIA2S+ are free to idendify as they wish without prejudice. Yet many in that same woke group like twitty feel that the prejudice was justified against those that did not wish to be injected with an experimental gene therapy. Talk about a double standard.

Let me remind you, us purebloods were locked out of rinks, liquor stores, restaurants, unable to fly or board a train, subjected to hate speech from our own pm. Many fired from their jobs without the right to collect EI which they payed into. All decisions based on ZERO scientific evidence. Sorry I will be not be granting amnesty to those that perpetrated it and or chèered it on. Do you find that annoying Twitty?
          So much is an outright lie in what little lentil writes.

The LGBQT... are free to identify without prejudice? How the hell would you know how free this community is? Have you not read what Melissa Lantsman said in her opinion piece? Prejudice and discrimination against LGBQT ...is a reality they live with every day.

Experimental gene therapy? Zero scientific evidence? Wrong again! The clinical and real world evidence shows very little risk and that the unvaccinated over age 50 were many more times to get severe illness, require hospitalization and die from covid.

Purebloods? What the hell does that mean? You never had a vaccine in your life or taken a medicine before? You probably don't realize there are many medicines and treatments that use genetic manipulation.

During a global pandemic there were lots of restrictions to reduce the impact of covid to save lives, reduce the impact on health care and to reduce the spread of deadly and potentially serious disease. The majority of covid measures were put on by Conservative premiers which you voted for and now have been largely removed.

The vast majority of Canadians received covid vaccines and accepted that in a pandemic that some sacrifices were more important than their temporary loss of individual freedoms.

Your lies and misinformation will never go unchallenged.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s sister Suzette was married to Pierre Rouleau. Is Pierre Rouleau the uncle of Judge Paul Rouleau who headed to EA inquiry? Still working on that. Paul Rouleau’s father was also named Paul and was a lawyer and a judge. The present day judge Paul Rouleau had a brother named Pierre who was obviously way to young to be married to Suzette. Interesting coincidence or are they related?
            More disinformation. All false but why would you care?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              So much is an outright lie in what little lentil writes.

The LGBQT... are free to identify without prejudice? How the hell would you know how free this community is? Have you not read what Melissa Lantsman said in her opinion piece? Prejudice and discrimination against LGBQT ...is a reality they live with every day.

Experimental gene therapy? Zero scientific evidence? Wrong again! The clinical and real world evidence shows very little risk and that the unvaccinated over age 50 were many more times to get severe illness, require hospitalization and die from covid.

Purebloods? What the hell does that mean? You never had a vaccine in your life or taken a medicine before? You probably don't realize there are many medicines and treatments that use genetic manipulation.

During a global pandemic there were lots of restrictions to reduce the impact of covid to save lives, reduce the impact on health care and to reduce the spread of deadly and potentially serious disease. The majority of covid measures were put on by Conservative premiers which you voted for and now have been largely removed.

The vast majority of Canadians received covid vaccines and accepted that in a pandemic that some sacrifices were more important than their temporary loss of individual freedoms.

Your lies and misinformation will never go unchallenged.

Chuck2 I found this article in The Guardian quite interesting:”I’m a Covid Researcher-and I have long Covid. That is why I have to be part of the fight against it.”

Each person depending on your outlook will get something different from the article, here is what I found interesting. From the article:”Then, in June 2022, I woke up and had difficulty walking. I had been vaccinated three times, and I had never tested positive before, even after exposure to SARS-CoV-2. But 36 hours later, the lateral flow test confirmed that this virus I had been working on for two years had finally caught up with me. I spent six awful days with terrible pain in my whole body, and I had difficulty walking from one room to the next. Many of my symptoms dragged out for a long time. I lost taste for 3 weeks and smell for six. I was tired for many weeks afterward. But even now, more than seven months later, the pain in my legs has never gone away. It feels as if I have the legs of an elderly person.”

Take aways. First, three vaccinations didn’t prevent infection. The latest government line is that even though the Covid vaccine doesn’t prevent infection, it does greatly reduce the severity of the infection. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to have done this either for this researcher. One point I will make, is as a researcher she doesn’t consider the possibility that maybe the vaccine has caused these long term issues. There is no doubt I wouldn’t wish this level of pain on anyone. The fact remains the so called vaccine is not in any way a cure for Covid nor does it prevent infection from Omicron. Each persons own immune system seems to be the greatest determining factor on the effects of a Covid infection.

How is it that posts on totally unrelated topics end up discussing Covid? Obviously I am as guilty as anyone. I just happened on this article and I thought it related to an extent to Chuck2’s post. The unfortunate reality for someone like Chuck2, he can’t understand or empathize with those of us who were denied freedoms during the pandemic because we didn’t get the shot. The government politicized the pandemic and did their best to force compliance. I have yet to regret my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                More disinformation. All false but why would you care?
                Actually as it turns out, you are correct Paul Rouleau’s father was an Ottawa doctor Roger Rouleau, not judge Paul C. Rouleau. It took time to find out the correct information. Why would I care? Very simple, I didn’t agree with Justice Paul Rouleau’s finding. Even he said someone else could hear the same testimony and come to a different conclusion. There was fault on all sides when it comes to the Freedom Convoy. It will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths for years to come regardless which side of the debate you were on.

Comment

Chuck2 I found this article in The Guardian quite interesting:”I’m a Covid Researcher-and I have long Covid. That is why I have to be part of the fight against it.”

Each person depending on your outlook will get something different from the article, here is what I found interesting. From the article:”Then, in June 2022, I woke up and had difficulty walking. I had been vaccinated three times, and I had never tested positive before, even after exposure to SARS-CoV-2. But 36 hours later, the lateral flow test confirmed that this virus I had been working on for two years had finally caught up with me. I spent six awful days with terrible pain in my whole body, and I had difficulty walking from one room to the next. Many of my symptoms dragged out for a long time. I lost taste for 3 weeks and smell for six. I was tired for many weeks afterward. But even now, more than seven months later, the pain in my legs has never gone away. It feels as if I have the legs of an elderly person.”

Take aways. First, three vaccinations didn’t prevent infection. The latest government line is that even though the Covid vaccine doesn’t prevent infection, it does greatly reduce the severity of the infection. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to have done this either for this researcher. One point I will make, is as a researcher she doesn’t consider the possibility that maybe the vaccine has caused these long term issues. There is no doubt I wouldn’t wish this level of pain on anyone. The fact remains the so called vaccine is not in any way a cure for Covid nor does it prevent infection from Omicron. Each persons own immune system seems to be the greatest determining factor on the effects of a Covid infection.

How is it that posts on totally unrelated topics end up discussing Covid? Obviously I am as guilty as anyone. I just happened on this article and I thought it related to an extent to Chuck2’s post. The unfortunate reality for someone like Chuck2, he can’t understand or empathize with those of us who were denied freedoms during the pandemic because we didn’t get the shot. The government politicized the pandemic and did their best to force compliance. I have yet to regret my decision.
                  Hamloc, You can't draw those conclusions from one case or even several hundred cases.

You need to look at as large of sample size as possible to draw conclusions on the effectiveness and risk of covid vaccines.

And also because the virus mutated many times you need to take into account the impact of vaccines over the entire pandemic from the first waves where vaccines did not exist to the current waves.

And nobody claimed the vaccines would be a 100% cure or prevent 100% of infections at any time in the pandemic.

And certain political parties and individuals also were responsible for politicizing what was a health care crisis.

And it was governments at all levels not just the federal government that enforced covid measures. So why are you only focusing on a single government or the federal government?

And even those who received the vaccine were denied some freedoms during the various stages of the pandemic. So its wrong to suggest that those who accepted the covid measures were not impacted.

Comment

Actually as it turns out, you are correct Paul Rouleau’s father was an Ottawa doctor Roger Rouleau, not judge Paul C. Rouleau. It took time to find out the correct information. Why would I care? Very simple, I didn’t agree with Justice Paul Rouleau’s finding. Even he said someone else could hear the same testimony and come to a different conclusion. There was fault on all sides when it comes to the Freedom Convoy. It will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths for years to come regardless which side of the debate you were on.
                    Fine we agree to disagree on whether the short lived EA was appropriate and needed.

But convoy blockaders and antivaxer, anti mandate protesters don't get to make health care policy during a pandemic. They are neither qualified nor accountable to anyone but themselves.

Comment

They started out saying jabs were 95% efective , pure lie that was , and i still cant get my head around why them that took it hated them that did not so much , i think the name calling all the way from the top down put folk even more off takeing it , certainly was the case with me , its only a pure fool would think calling sombody nasty names would get them to do what you want

Comment

"And nobody claimed the vaccines would be a 100% cure or prevent 100% of infections at any time in the pandemic."

They sure as PHUCK did. It's been posted many times, you just can't see what is shown you. Cognitive denial. Enjoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	001 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	774603

Click image for larger version

Name:	% ****ed.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	774604

Comment

If they are credible quotes and if they were not taken out of context, all big ifs, those quotes were all probably taken early in the vaccine release period when they were very effective and then the virus changed.

The vaccine prevented a lot of severe illness and loss of lives especially in long term care and in seniors. This helped open up many of the facilities to visitors.

But your memory is short and you are forgetting key pieces of the story. Probably on purpose.

The flu vaccine is not 100% effective but it is continually used year after year to reduce deaths and illness in vulnerable groups. Vaccines are still effective at reducing severe illness.

So stop the lying and misinformation.

Comment

Governments and Big Corp terribly inept at developing and maintaining trust. Nothing new this time except the two are much more so. And the internet of things is a huge multiplier.
                            Interesting little read in the Smithsonian Magazine archives from November 2017. Somewhat prescient.

Regards EA, it's what govts do when they can't do anything else. (Borrowed thought). Luckily for this govt, tub drains and milk jugs don't need directions. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              If they are credible quotes and if they were not taken out of context, all big ifs, those quotes were all probably taken early in the vaccine release period when they were very effective and then the virus changed.

The vaccine prevented a lot of severe illness and loss of lives especially in long term care and in seniors. This helped open up many of the facilities to visitors.

But your memory is short and you are forgetting key pieces of the story. Probably on purpose.

The flu vaccine is not 100% effective but it is continually used year after year to reduce deaths and illness in vulnerable groups. Vaccines are still effective at reducing severe illness.

So stop the lying and misinformation.
                              yes more of the same garbage ,words can mean anything you want them to , just like a man can be a woman if he thinks he is one and puts on a dress and a wig

Comment

Actually they don’t even think they are a woman, it’s just a way too legalize perversion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.