• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

good morning so our leader is in the Bahamas giving money away now to Hatii which has so many problems it’s not even funny.

is this his last holiday before his walk in the sand. The rats are leaving a sinking boat, yesterday Lucky left the RCMP. thank god she was awful.

Life lesson some days when your golfing you feel you shoild just quit instead of trying to finish a real shitty round but then you wouldn’t learn that there is always tomorrow to improve and do it again.

Got so excited i pushed the send button early.

National Farm Machinery show is in Louisville Kentucky this week. New equipment and finals for tractor pulls.

i’m going next year.

Daytona 500 is only a few days away and if you have never been it’s one heck of a event.

Big train wreck in USA and Biden is just as stupid as trudeau probably worse.

Any one see a Alien or UFO or just china and russian jets coming down.

it’s like our idiots are setting up for WW3. But trump was bad.

Farmers should be scared if trudeau wins again we’re ****ed and the 30% reduction in fert. will cost us in yield. crushers are worried about this and how it will effect there bottom line. not yours but theirs.

Any one with a brain realizes that cutting fert will cost us and create food shortages but if it’s just canada guess what europe and usa and australia and russia and ukraine will fill the void.

stupid liberals need to go.

Black-Eyed Susan's
    1 oz Rum
    3/4 oz Triple Sec
    1 oz Vodka
    2 oz Fresh Orange Juice
    2 oz Pineapple Juice
    All in a shaker with ice. Mix it up and pour into your favorite...

Exciting week coming up it’s a holiday in Saskatchewan and Presidents day monday in the USA.

my boys are heading south today so a busy week ahead.

fert still dropping so if you need 46 it’s a bargain but anhydrous since most bought hasn’t dropped anything. ****ing crooks.

Any way have a great week and enjoy the holiday.

Comment

The Star attraction is a barn find 4455 JD from KY with 94 hrs.

Sad note Rachel Welch passed. and Bruce Willis has dementia.

NBA Alstar weekend also this weekend.

Oh also on a sad note the Liberals and Jag cry the Fred convoy was trying to over take the Gov. Fu ck me what a joke.

Comment

Roof finally getting repaired down south on home after huricaine in Sept. tarp is off shingles on roof.

oh one more heads up has land peaked when someone just bought two quarters of total shit land i mean a track hoe and cat might clean but you will still have poor dirt and a big slough with no drainage for over $300000. a quarter. wow now i want $50 mill.

Comment

Those poor poor gaters trying to have a relaxing swim when some mad sask farmer is beating his swimming pool up with a steel club swearing at him.

Comment

EMA report released today. Supposed to come out monday but they moved it to a friday aft.

Lucki out, Trudeau out of country, Jughead crowing along with a bunch of other liberals front running the report.

I suspect its going to be unfavorable otherwise retard boy would be front and center in Ottawa to take the credit.

Comment

All planned by the coward of the cottage.

When will Toronto liberals wake up?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71A61302-B0B3-4918-B60F-680A10F0FEB5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	774586

Working on a deal to level an abandoned rail line that cuts across my farm. Rail gone just the bed rock left and black dirt for a half mile.

Signing with CP this week.

Comment

RR Gravel worth a million?

Our illustrious TURD, ordered Norad..."powerful leader"...to shoot down an $80 balloon from a Seniors balloon club in Indiana....with a $400,000 missile. In the Yukon.

Total idiot moron loser crook.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                    Those poor poor gaters trying to have a relaxing swim when some mad sask farmer is beating his swimming pool up with a steel club swearing at him.
                    I hear that snowbirds diving for golf balls taste like chicken.

Comment

Ema report another whitewash by Trudeau.

Better get ur ducks in a row farmers. It’s coming.

Comment

We can’t win in Trudeau’s corrupt world!

relative telling the results

farmers the ****er is going to win and farms will be next to get ****ed and it won’t be voluntary.

Comment

After careful reflection, the judge also said:

“I do not come to this conclusion easily as I do not consider the factual basis for it to be overwhelming. Reasonable and informed people could reach a different conclusion than the one I have arrived at.”

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cded.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	774589

Comment

"Reasonable and informed people could reach a different conclusion than the one I have arrived at.”

Well, well, we are reasonable and informed. Our conclusion is of equal value, Turd is guilty.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...