• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican President loves the Democrats and vows to influence the next American election by planting anti-Republican sentiment in Latino Americans. He doesn’t intend to stymy the drug cartels or reduce illegal immigration. Guess why - you know the answer. Man, oh man, is this world faruked.

Comment

Just saw a program on human 2.0. Genetically radically modified: to 1000 IQ, no sickness, extended life spans….

The 4th Industrial Revolution.

WEF. Klaus Schwab…. started the WEF in 1971.

Biden, Trudeau, Xi, the EU…. Are all aligned with the WEF.

China is the poster nation for the WEF.

Cheers

Comment

Better late to the party than never. Klaus bragged that over half of Canadian parliment has been subverted. Its not just leaders but the corptocracy as well have a look at the WEF's partners. https://www.weforum.org/partners

I'm sure they are just heartbroken.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230312_234611_Brave.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	774706
        Last edited by biglentil; Mar 13, 2023, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Sad reality and even more sad in todays age as in past birth rate substantially higher per breeding pair as compared to today. One of my ancestors lost 5 sons in ww1 and consider myself lucky I’m here today and grateful for their sacrifice. Should never take it for granted nor mess up things which they fought for. Screw you fascists and commies. You know who you are.
          Current and recent past events have changed young couples minds on having children, and it's hard not to blame them.

At times it's hard to maintain a positive outlook, but what cheers me up instantly is being around my children who are so positive.

But there are those who justify Putin's invasion and in their twisted cut and paste, and video watching minds it Ukraine that will be a fault for causing the bomb to be dropped by Putin.

In fact one of them posted recently she liked Putin and receive "Likes" for it.

Commies in basements living in Western society.

P.S.

Just to let you know it's The Clash who sings London Calling. I like that song, but we definitely have a different taste in music.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            Current and recent past events have changed young couples minds on having children, and it's hard not to blame them.

At times it's hard to maintain a positive outlook, but what cheers me up instantly is being around my children who are so positive.

But there are those who justify Putin's invasion and in their twisted cut and paste, and video watching minds it Ukraine that will be a fault for causing the bomb to be dropped by Putin.

In fact one of them posted recently she liked Putin and receive "Likes" for it.

Commies in basements living in Western society.

P.S.

Just to let you know it's The Clash who sings London Calling. I like that song, but we definitely have a different taste in music.
            God you’re right it’s the clash. Wtf was I drinking?

Comment

The deep state clown world just keeps getting better every day.

US uses a two $25 million dollar missiles to take out a stationary chinese balloon. Russia uses a couple gallons of jet fuel to take out a $60M US reaper drone in the Black Sea today.

Keep going warmongers.
              Last edited by jazz; Mar 14, 2023, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                The deep state clown world just keeps getting better every day.

US uses a two $25 million dollar missiles to take out a stationary chinese balloon. Russia uses a couple gallons of jet fuel to take out a $60M US reaper drone in the Black Sea today.

Keep going warmongers.

Do you think those pilots embarrassed the US ?

What next?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                  Do you think those pilots embarrassed the US ?

What next?
                  I don’t know. If you believe the reports the Russian jet sounded like it was flown by a drunk Russian and nearly crashed itself taking out the drone. Far as the spy baroon it was flying at a far higher altitude than what the drone possibly could. Jazz being an engineer should know at altitudes approaching 60000 feet air gets thin and stuff gets a bit more difficult to work with. I wonder when China agrees to support Russia with arms where do the Putin parrots who hate China support land? Don’t get me wrong I didn’t mind Putin and thought he was okay until the shit he pulled in Crimea. Then I figured he was no better than any other Russian tyrant. Things never change. The propaganda wing has become increasingly sophisticated and sucked in those po’d with how western society has descended into the woke mess it has become but don’t for one second think these pieces of filth have any one of our best interests in mind.

Comment

A warrant issued for Putins arrest. War crimes.
                    So who is going to capture him?

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                      A warrant issued for Putins arrest. War crimes.
                      So who is going to capture him?
                      Go for it Aggy!

Ukraine a well known HOTBED of girl trafficking's, hmmm. Maybe they were SAVED.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Go for it Aggy!

Ukraine a well known HOTBED of girl trafficking's, hmmm. Maybe they were SAVED.
                        A lot of Eastern Europe is a hotbed for sex trafficking. Russian orcs would screw a snake in a rock pile as has been accounted in their invasion of Ukraine. It’s a part of their culture and warfare to spread the seed in their conquests like Ghenghis Khan did whom they learned from.

Comment

Conversation today with a lady originally from Eastern Ukraine, mother is a pediatric nurse there...they communicate.
                          All the media we hear is TOTAL BULLSH IT! It's a phucking disaster there. 300,000 poor Ukrainian men and civilians have died. 16 year old's forced to fight. All E Ukraine is destroyed, a total shame. Who will rebuild it? very few men left.

Comment

I did read somewhere that the Russians were retreating and the Ukrainians were gleefully following them or some shit. Maybe that was on agriville, who knows?

Comment

Russia somehow killed 250,000 Nato armed Ukrainian soldiers using their prison militia of 50,000 men.

Can you imagine going against the 700,000 troops they have on standby in russia and belarus and then aided with hypersonic barrages.

Putin has already won every angle of this war. Especially the economic one. He kicked off hyperinflation in the US, which led to higher interest rates and now sparking bank runs and a coming recession.

Wont be long before the US heads for the exits again.

Comment

Why don't they break out?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.