• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil
    Your friend is likely being very careful on what he reports back. Anything that frames Zelenski's Azovs in a bad light might put his life at risk.
    You have to be careful yourself using the Ukrainian Nazi argument out of Putins playbook. Chuck and countless other tankies spooked the general populace away from the reform party with the same rhetoric after the neo Nazi heritage front marched to join the reform party. Later we found out it was a csis plant who orchestrated the manoeuvre.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      You have to be careful yourself using the Ukrainian Nazi argument out of Putins playbook. Chuck and countless other tankies spooked the general populace away from the reform party with the same rhetoric after the neo Nazi heritage front marched to join the reform party. Later we found out it was a csis plant who orchestrated the manoeuvre.
      And when the Putin cheerleaders cut and paste troops dress in and Nazi fatigues it's got to be Ukrainian soldiers.

Can't be staged, isn't that the same play Hitler used as and excuse to invade Poland Sept/1939?

Convicts seem to be used by all Commies and Dictators to fire up a war.

Comment

Yeah well Leslyn Lewis and 2 other boneheaded CPC MPs just met with a nazi sympathizer and bigot from Germany and apparently she wasn't a plant! LOL

And the supreme leader Polly said this:

“Frankly, it would be better if Anderson never visited Canada in the first place. She and her racist, hateful views are not welcome here.”

Crypto Polly pissed off the convoy freedumbers by saying that and now they have to shut up or we are going to end up with another party to run far on the right.

BTW how is Mad Max doing these days? He must be in hiding?

Comment

Matt has full body armour two bodyguards and when they travel car in front and a car behind

He just films he's not selective and has no control over what networks show or how they comment on it.

Bakhmut despite media suggesting it's a Russian victory, he says it probably will be but Ukrainian forces are digging in. Russians expected to claim it 10 days ago.

on the ground he suggests the Wagner prisoner groups of soldiers are disorganised rabble hence why victory hasn't happened

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Yeah well Leslyn Lewis and 2 other boneheaded CPC MPs just met with a nazi sympathizer and bigot from Germany and apparently she wasn't a plant! LOL

And the supreme leader Polly said this:

“Frankly, it would be better if Anderson never visited Canada in the first place. She and her racist, hateful views are not welcome here.”

Crypto Polly pissed off the convoy freedumbers by saying that and now they have to shut up or we are going to end up with another party to run far on the right.

BTW how is Mad Max doing these days? He must be in hiding?
            Lol old man. First thought I was going to get mad but then had to just laugh about how out to lunch you are. Guess I deserve your reply cause I mentioned your name in context with tankies and for that I apologize for uttering your name. Next time I will be like Harry Potter and not mention Voldemort or nor will I utter Beetleguise three times neither. In all seriousness I get that you are a dyed in the wool sjw leftist and have a hate on for anything conservative so when, and I’ll give recognition that some ultra right socons met with an ultra right German nut which Polivere was certainly po’d. However, do you think that this sort of response to this discussion was relevant to the point I was making? By default you are saying that yes the Ukrainians are Nazis and deserve to be invaded by Ukraine. Sounds absolutely ridiculous but so does your irrelevant comment.

Comment

Fk the NWO

The 10 rules of propaganda:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230312_085008_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	774699

Comment

This must go under #3 about the Evil leadership?

"Wagner financier Yevgeny Prigozhin said that he would transform the Wagner Group into a hardline ideological elite parallel military organization after the Battle of Bakhmut. Prigozhin stated on March 11 that the Wagner Group will start a new wave of recruitment after the envisioned capture of Bakhmut and reform itself into an army with an ideological component.[5] The Wagner Group has recently been expanding recruitment centers throughout Russia, including centers and programs focused on recruiting youth.[6] A Russian regional news source stated on March 11 that the Wagner Group has opened six recruitment centers in schools and youth sports clubs in Altai, Zabaykalsky, and Krasnoyarsk krais and Irkutsk Oblast.[7] A Russian opposition news source reported on March 11 that the Ministry of Education in Apatity, Murmansk Oblast included Wagner personnel at a career guidance lesson to tell “heroic stories” and promote the Wagneryonok [“little Wagner”] youth group and summer camp in Crimea.[8] The Wagner Group likely aims to recruit more impressionable recruits through these youth-focused campaigns and instill in them Prigozhin’s extremist ideological brand of Russian ultranationalism. Prigozhin may be attempting to restructure the Wagner Group into a hardline ideological elite parallel military organization to carve out a specialized role among Russian forces in Ukraine as its former role in solely securing tactical gains dissipates with the Wagner Group’s likely culmination around Bakhmut."

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                  This must go under #3 about the Evil leadership?

"Wagner financier Yevgeny Prigozhin said that he would transform the Wagner Group into a hardline ideological elite parallel military organization after the Battle of Bakhmut. Prigozhin stated on March 11 that the Wagner Group will start a new wave of recruitment after the envisioned capture of Bakhmut and reform itself into an army with an ideological component.[5] The Wagner Group has recently been expanding recruitment centers throughout Russia, including centers and programs focused on recruiting youth.[6] A Russian regional news source stated on March 11 that the Wagner Group has opened six recruitment centers in schools and youth sports clubs in Altai, Zabaykalsky, and Krasnoyarsk krais and Irkutsk Oblast.[7] A Russian opposition news source reported on March 11 that the Ministry of Education in Apatity, Murmansk Oblast included Wagner personnel at a career guidance lesson to tell “heroic stories” and promote the Wagneryonok [“little Wagner”] youth group and summer camp in Crimea.[8] The Wagner Group likely aims to recruit more impressionable recruits through these youth-focused campaigns and instill in them Prigozhin’s extremist ideological brand of Russian ultranationalism. Prigozhin may be attempting to restructure the Wagner Group into a hardline ideological elite parallel military organization to carve out a specialized role among Russian forces in Ukraine as its former role in solely securing tactical gains dissipates with the Wagner Group’s likely culmination around Bakhmut."
                  Sounds like the monster Putin created which will consume him. The Chef might have an unfortunate cooking accident.

Comment

Looks like my grandchildren will be wearing a uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      Looks like my grandchildren will be wearing a uniform.
                      I really hope not but historical patterns dictate your assertion is plausible. Looking at the slimy weak soy boys around a good cull wouldn’t hurt.

Comment

This might kind of stupid or pathetic but I have a playlist of songs when I’m brooding about the shit our world descending into. I like all kinds of music from all eras. Keeps me grounded and retrospective.

“Ghost of You” My Chemical Romance
                        “Canals” Highly Suspect
                        “London Calling” The Cult
                        “Little Dark Age” MGMT
                        “Sound of Silence” Simon & Garfunkel
                        “Spiralling” Keane
                        “Ya Soshla S Uma” Tatu
                        “Courtesy of the Red White and Blue” Toby Keith

Whether it’s foreign assholes causing crap or the morons at home turning our country into a vision of what I don’t like or think is not sustainable to only be overran by barbarians later on worries me on a daily basis. I would consider myself a middle ground conservative and consider ultra leftists or ultra rightists equally compromised by bad actors agendas and dangerous to life as we know it.

Comment

I really hope not but historical patterns dictate your assertion is plausible. Looking at the slimy weak soy boys around a good cull wouldn’t hurt.
                          Be careful what you wish for. If history is any guide, it will be the week soy boys cheering to send the strong good old boys off to be culled.

Comment

Seen a while back....HALF the males that ever lived NEVER fathered anyone....

died in wars at 18-20

Could be YOUR DNA deadened.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              Seen a while back....HALF the males that ever lived NEVER fathered anyone....

died in wars at 18-20

Could be YOUR DNA deadened.
                              Sad reality and even more sad in todays age as in past birth rate substantially higher per breeding pair as compared to today. One of my ancestors lost 5 sons in ww1 and consider myself lucky I’m here today and grateful for their sacrifice. Should never take it for granted nor mess up things which they fought for. Screw you fascists and commies. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                Be careful what you wish for. If history is any guide, it will be the week soy boys cheering to send the strong good old boys off to be culled.
                                Sounds like some of the week soy boys hang out on here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...