• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stockholm Home Invasion/Murder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockholm Home Invasion/Murder

What happened? Pretty hush-hush from the RCMP.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    What happened? Pretty hush-hush from the RCMP.
    You know what happened.

Comment

Sounded fishy to me.
      Anyone who actually knows wanna confirm?

Comment

Yeah what’s the story here? Sounds like gang bangers of a certain group. Albeit the descriptions are really precise so catching them shouldn’t be a problem. So now do we all cry racism and threaten to burn down their home base? Can we threaten and intimidate their families? Seemed alright when the shoe was on the other foot some years ago.

Comment

My guess it’s injuns

Comment

I wonder about the woman left behind. Are they old people?
            Usually one would hear if police have suspects and/or is the public safe?
            Don’t the cops have the responsibility to inform and update the public?
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 13, 2023, 12:27.

Comment

If descriptions are legit all those face tattoos are Posse markings or other such gangs.

Comment

These guys are still at large.

Where is the emergency alert going off on my phone like last summer 5 times an hour.

Did the RCs get a little backlash. Cant tell the public too much or they might suspect something.

Comment

I wonder about the woman left behind. Are they old people?
                  Usually one would hear if police have suspects and/or is the public safe?
                  the Margo Saskatchewan murder Christmas Eve and no one knew about it until the next day, but don't eat eggs because they cause myocarditis

Comment

Not old, the female was released from hospital and the male murder victim was 34 years old.

Comment

I heard on radio that the sketches are on CJME.com.

Comment

Used to be a teardrop tattoo by the eye meant you killed somebody. Now the bums get one before they do that.

Comment

i know this is a complete bullshit comment but at times it seems rural canada is a cesspool of crime.

Apologies im sure im off the mark.

Sask3/john showed me a place in middle of nowere that he rents, with wild horses, when were working these fields spring and summer a black car parks here same time every week and same pick up meets them. "i see nothing know nothing" john said

Also in 17 arrived at dawson creek BC at about 11pm on a friday night after a long days drive from saskatoon and the guy i stayed with which way did you come "......." get drunk on fridays nights and shoot at cars from that bridge you went under on occasions.

First time id really heard of crime in canada these two examples

Comment

It’s a real problem when 8% of the population makes up for 90% of the crime, I’ve always thought southern Saskatchewan was a bit more mellow than the northern parts but we aren’t immune.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                              i know this is a complete bullshit comment but at times it seems rural canada is a cesspool of crime
                              Rural canada has a lot of property crimes. Its just too big of a place to have any sense of police presence and too far between neighbors. We are pretty used to that.

The murders and violence that are starting to accompany it is shocking. These guys feel emboldened by our system that lets them skirt justice for yrs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.