• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Break in and murder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rural Break in and murder

Killed the owner, beat the wife, stole the vehicle and firearm. Retard mounties call the death suspicious.

Lets keep doing that hug a thug thing right. Its working so well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	skb1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	780381
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skb2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	780382

SUSPICIOUS? So are RCMP IQ.

Comment

That’s roughly 7 miles from where I grew up, it’s amazing how many people live on that road now, things have really changed.

Sounds kinda like what happened to William Dove, 31 years ago, just 15 miles west of this recent encounter.

Comment

Farmers are sitting ducks without protection. If they come for my car, here’s the keys.

Comment

Leave the keys in the car, it’s better to have the scum drive away instead of coming into the house looking for keys.

Comment

Wow you guys unreal.

We dont lock house sheds or fuel ,keys in vehicles

No cameras

i live 400 metres off a moderately busy road.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
              Wow you guys unreal.

We dont lock house sheds or fuel ,keys in vehicles

No cameras

i live 400 metres off a moderately busy road.
              We live at the end of a non busy road. If someone comes down our road and goes by our house in winter, they’re stuck. In summer I watch and wait for them to come back. If they don’t, they are trespassing and the chase is on.

Generally leave everything unlocked. I do have a small artillery though too. And seven guard dogs don’t hurt either.

Comment

The only reason I lock the doors on the house is the dogs figured out how to open the doors and they don’t close the doors behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  The only reason I lock the doors on the house is the dogs figured out how to open the doors and they don’t close the doors behind them.
                  Lever handles? Haha, I put lever handles on our entrance door so that with an armload of groceries or whatever, one can still open it. Our dogs too. I lock that door for the same reason.

Comment

NOT murder but heard a unoccupied farm yard lost Deere receivers, Displays, welder, plasma cutter, cut DPF/converters off all machinery.

Get those cameras installed!

Comment

Make sure your receivers separately listed on your insurance policies.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        NOT murder but heard a unoccupied farm yard lost Deere receivers, Displays, welder, plasma cutter, cut DPF/converters off all machinery.

Get those cameras installed!
                        Happens weekly in NW Sask
                        Cameras help identify the thieves only to have the justice system let them go in a few days .
                        Get dogs , big ones .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...