• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good morning all it’s Super Bowl weekend down south we have a small
    group of 30 coming to our house. Fu k me the wife just keeps
    inviting. i think i’m going to the local bar to watch the game.

Biden had his state of the union what a joke but that’s the media in USA and the same happens in Canada they are all for a moron and a old man who should be in a nursing home not trying to ruin a country.

mid 80s today here and warm in Saskatchewan my weather station is showing.

it’s nice to relax and not worry about the farm. Did finalize the shed and got rid of our new Mandako. Still waiting for Brandt to get us our 333G skid steer.

I think i need a grader because we went 8 or 9 days after a storm to have our road opened.

Sask is fighting back on Digital Identity that Trudeau wants.

The great reset is so much fun.

Trudeau says he talks to farmers. I pissed my self laughing the only ones he has talked to are the farmers union fools. Yes they are prove me wrong.

Tail gate Tea.

1 gal sweet tea
    1 litre Bourbon
    4 cups pineapple juice
    4 cups orange juice

Ah hope you make the game go Chiefs!

Rocket Launches are so much fun.

Have a great week and stay safe.

Fertilizer dropping in the USA in canada?

Did get a refund on glyphosate i bought in fall so i bought some more.

Had a argument with liberals about how we’re all going to be electric in 5 years i explained on the farm please tell me how we will
    charge 10 combines in the middle of nowhere or a tractor will have peak power for 16 hrs and recharge in a couple to do it again and how long the battery will last.

they are fools in cities with zero clue at all.

this is the problem in Canada and USA all this green crap should be left to city voters and leave the rest of us alone.
    Red Dirt road

Comment

Going to a new store that just opened in Davenport it’s called BJ”S. it’s an eastern USA type of Costco.

Comment

Heading to Phoenix next Sat for a wk with family and another family, can’t wait. Golf, hockey game, pre season baseball game. Have a beautiful VRBO booked, private pool, hot tub, etc.
        Leave all the crap behind and go have some fun. That’s what life is about. Who knows might do some house shopping.
        Next wk end won’t come fast enough for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
          Next wk end won’t come fast enough for this guy.
          You always have to come back to the clown show that is canada. We have bred up millions of retards in this country.

Our annual GDP and debt are converging and thats a big flashing red signal. US is there too.
          Last edited by jazz; Feb 10, 2023, 08:11.

Comment

just got a poll out of toronto they are brain dead in that city plus the ppc will give trudeau a win again

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              just got a poll out of toronto they are brain dead in that city plus the ppc will give trudeau a win again
              SKF, you should check the land prices again. I think your $30M is easily there now. There is some holding company in Calgary looking to buy.

Watch Smiths press conf yesterday where she extends an olive branch to Trudeau to stop this Just Transition BS, emissions caps and NG phase out.

Trudeau is right back out there pushing all those. Time to get her elected and batton down for the fight.

Comment

Shit I’m adding another building to the yard. Now I need 40 mil.

Yea I have been watching every month.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B4A3C11-5AA6-4459-A0E7-F746EBB30751.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	774545

I always put one in the drink on this hole. One day I’ll get it right

Comment

What time does it get dark there now SKF?
                    Do the days get any longer closer to spring?

We had a beautiful sunset a 6:30 this evening.
                    Days are getting longer quick.
                    Nice sunny days are easy to take even if it is cold here.

Comment

Got the last bag cleaned up. The deer were getting into it some so it couldn’t wait. Now just the canola in the bins at home is left to move. Not sure when to pull the pin on it?

There’s something up with the valves on this Iveco and maybe that explains the loss of power and oil pouring out of every where in the exhaust. Can’t pull the head off in the tractor so the engine will be coming out shortly. Hopefully there’s not too many surprises when this can of worms gets opened up………….

Mom just picked up a new pup that will hopefully become a good cow dog. Time will tell. Sure is cute though.

The oldest daughter placed first in her 4-H club speech competition and is going to districts this weekend. She sure has the “gift of gab” and has fun doing it too.

Life is good🍀

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking
                        Is that a L9000 with 3406?
                        Luv those trucks
                        Nailed it.

Air fuel and compression is all they need to run. Simple is good👍

Comment

People are paying for dependability. Look at sales of older non emission equipment.

I think guys get sick of the downtime for a computer to be hooked up for a 3 minute code reading and a 500 dollar bill.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Got the last bag cleaned up. The deer were getting into it some so it couldn’t wait. Now just the canola in the bins at home is left to move. Not sure when to pull the pin on it?

There’s something up with the valves on this Iveco and maybe that explains the loss of power and oil pouring out of every where in the exhaust. Can’t pull the head off in the tractor so the engine will be coming out shortly. Hopefully there’s not too many surprises when this can of worms gets opened up………….

Mom just picked up a new pup that will hopefully become a good cow dog. Time will tell. Sure is cute though.

The oldest daughter placed first in her 4-H club speech competition and is going to districts this weekend. She sure has the “gift of gab” and has fun doing it too.

Life is good🍀

YOU have figured out the secret to true happiness and its not what the glossy magazines keep telling us it is. Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              People are paying for dependability. Look at sales of older non emission equipment.

I think guys get sick of the downtime for a computer to be hooked up for a 3 minute code reading and a 500 dollar bill.
                              For awhile 7000 and 8000 Deere was troublesome, now the newer R's seem to be needy for a computer more than OLDER stuff. What's OLD becomes new again. Flashy shiny, till it throws codes, derates.

X9 getting famous for codes and OOPS, need a $500 visit.

As for LESS emissions, Iveco wins unless they have Valve issues?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...