• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Sickens Me

Prime Ag land used for this.
    Need a plan B for sure

Click image for larger version

Name:	a9ae22053516d265fadb923e3363232f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	780378
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Feb 9, 2023, 00:03.

That would be hunger.

Comment

Leaves would use that solar energy better.

Comment

Shit, I liked ‘‘em all.

Comment

Yea , this is way better than a nice lake like Tobin lake that everyone can enjoy ??
          FMG these greentards that don’t want anymore dams , just *** stupid??

Comment

winds not so bad can still be used for grazing trouble with solar farms get full of noxious weeds a real issue here

Comment

And China laughs all the way to the bank and the coal mine!!!!!

Comment

Solar panels can be put on roofs and areas that are not prime farmland.

But you guys are okay with prime ag land being used for ethanol and biodiesel?

You really need to think before you put your foot in your mouth complaining about solar panels taking up a very small percentage of arable farmland compared to the millions of acres used for biofuels that are not used for food crops.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 3, 2023, 08:20.

Comment

So because it's not arable farm land wild life of all forms don't occupy it. Get out of your echo chamber chuck.

Comment

But land used for biofuels has no impact on wildlife? LOL

Comment

Obtuse and obstinate. A real achievement.

Comment

Why don't they put solar panels on every tall building.
                        It must cost a fortune to keep lights on 24/7..

Comment

They can go on house roofs and any commercial or residential building that has the right setup for solar panels including farm buildings.

I am just not sure why some people are so concerned about the impact of renewables on arable land and wildlife but then say nothing about the much more massive impact of biofuels and the millions of acres of arable land used for energy production. Go figure?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            They can go on house roofs and any commercial or residential building that has the right setup for solar panels including farm buildings.

I am just not sure why some people are so concerned about the impact of renewables on arable land and wildlife but then say nothing about the much more massive impact of biofuels and the millions of acres of arable land used for energy production. Go figure?
                            Yup they can go on roofs but commercial solar farms are put on the land. Personally if I installed a solar system I would put it on the ground. Angle could then be changed for summer and winter. Not every roof has a south facing surface. Will the roofing material under the solar panel last the 25 years that the solar panel is supposed to last? Biofuels do have residual byproducts that can be efficiently used to feed livestock. Simple question Chuck2 is your solar system a roof mount or a ground mount? I believe you said your system was 25000 installed watts, so over 1000 square feet of panels, I am willing to bet yours is a ground mount. Typical Liberal doesn’t practice what they preach lol!!
                            Last edited by Hamloc; Feb 3, 2023, 09:26.

Comment

Roof mounts here are a big job to keep snow free.
                              Ground mount the only practical option.
                              Rural only?

How do you get the power from the panels to the meter if it is say 400yrds Chuck?
                              Overhead or underground?
                              110volt wire?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...