• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Go To for Qanon ,call people pedophiles. Very telling in your sanctimonious rants.
    A naked male in a girls dressing room is what?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      A naked male in a girls dressing room is what?
      Doubt if we would want this freak in the mens change room either.

Looks like we have a lot new bathrooms to build and just label them with a question mark.

I dont give a fck what you identify with, but the kids are off limits, period.

Comment

So those guys they used to call flashers that had a strong compulsion to hang around schoolyard and expose themselves were just misunderstood and unsure of their gender? No longer considered more that creepy by most all but a select few of us old stock bigots?

But in large parts of the world where the majorty of the population lives they still treat them much worse than we ever did? Will they ever wake up to the new reality and understand the situation as "we" see it?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Were you in the change room and did you see what happened? Instead of over reacting to this story because it is a LGBQT person join the protests and help actual victims of sexual assault at the Legacy Christian School.

“The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton.

“We have no reason to believe any inappropriate behaviour occurred.”

Kirton encourages anyone with concerns about inappropriate behaviour to report it.

“We encourage patrons to report any inappropriate behaviour they personally experience to facility staff,” said Kirton.
          bullshit , there is one reason , and one reason only , why this sick pervert was in a grade school age girls dressing room, I have been there many , many times , not once was there not an empty PRIVATE dressing room , not one single time

as far as the christian school , this bullshit has gone on to long , castrate the son of a bitch . they cannot be cured . i am sick and tired of these pedaphile assholes hiding behind religion
          we cannot tolerate everything, like the woke want , including both these examples
          Last edited by Guest; Feb 7, 2023, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            bullshit , there is one reason , and one reason only , why this sick pervert was in a grade school age girls dressing room, I have been there many , many times , not once was there not an empty PRIVATE dressing room , not one single time

as far as the christian school , this bullshit has gone on to long , castrate the son of a bitch . they cannot be cured . i am sick and tired of these pedaphile assholes hiding behind religion
            we cannot tolerate everything, like the woke want , including both these examples
            Yeah I actually was just thinking that. The thing in question, says it’s a woman. So do it a favour and remove its parts, and throw them in the deepest ocean.

Same for the losers at any and all Christian schools, residential schools, churches, public schools, any where children and women are violated.

But the woke among us would be against that. At least for the confused thing that says it’s a woman. I’m certain with these so called christians they go on about they would be happy to oblige.

What a sick issue to not condemn. But, that’s progress to those who are confused over the number of genders. To the point they don’t seem to know the most current number this confused community uses as of feb. 6th 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Every person on the planet has ever only been one of two genders. Rarely there are physical issues that happen. Other than that, yeah, two genders.

I find it interesting you seem to think there are more. I answer your question. You can’t answer mine? Interesting.

Male and female. That is my answer. Please number and name your list of genders. It would sure help.
              There definitely are exceptions. We once had a bull calf I couldn't find any balls when we tried to put the ring on. Next time the vet was out we asked him to do it. He couldn't find any balls either, so he did some exploratory surgery and found a uterus in the sac instead. That is one physical abnormality out of countless thousands of calves over the decades.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                There definitely are exceptions. We once had a bull calf I couldn't find any balls when we tried to put the ring on. Next time the vet was out we asked him to do it. He couldn't find any balls either, so he did some exploratory surgery and found a uterus in the sac instead. That is one physical abnormality out of countless thousands of calves over the decades.
                Oh for sure. Same with deer sometimes. Once in a while a doe has antlers and testes AND female parts.

Pretty darned rare though.

Comment

i need a yes or no reply from glenn, from each question.

It is ok for a transgender male who identifies as a woman with male anatomy to parade naked in front of young girls. yes/no

It is ok for a male who identifies as a with male anatomy to parade naked in front of young girls. yes/no

Comment

you will be a long time waiting for answers ! you may get called a few names tho by the coward

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                      you will be a long time waiting for answers ! you may get called a few names tho by the coward
                      tis a double no from me

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                        i need a yes or no reply from glenn, from each question.

It is ok for a transgender male who identifies as a woman with male anatomy to parade naked in front of young girls. yes/no

It is ok for a male who identifies as a with male anatomy to parade naked in front of young girls. yes/no
                        No and No.

But these are very rare occurrences. The number of transgender women with male anatomy is probably a super small number. And according to our premier the law states that transgender people have to be accommodated in some way. And for parents who object they can also be accommodated in someway.

Is it okay for a transgender woman with female anatomy to be in a female change room? Yes or no?

Is it okay for a lesbian to be in a female change room? Yes or No?

Is it okay for a male homosexual to be in a male change room? Yes or No?

So the reality is society is changing and accepting LGBQT people, different genders and trans people whether you accept them or not. The rules around bathrooms and change rooms in public places are also changing.

And it is up to the facilities to follow the law and accommodate the needs of all users without discrimination.

Again according to a City councilor who received reports on what happened from staff there was not a big issue here.

“The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton. “We have no reason to believe any inappropriate behaviour occurred.” Kirton encourages anyone with concerns about inappropriate behaviour to report it.

But if you want to rely on unconfirmed social media reports from those who don't accept transgender people of all types good luck because you are playing the rumour game.

Comment

This has nothing to do with accepting LGBQT communities.
                          This is about a sick individual in a little girls change room … don’t spin this into something it’s not .

Comment

Chuck your just being obtuse again by deliberately ignoring the adult to child assault factor.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                              Chuck your just being obtuse again by deliberately ignoring the adult to child assault factor.
                              Just sick. Chuck, you’re sick.

Comment

yes yes yes from me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...