• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bud rebirth coming ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Bud rebirth coming ?

I love the idea

So, sometimes people wonder what I'm on.
    But just the other day, I proposed that a new Bud or a modernized early Bud, or overhauling an older Steiger with a domestic engine and a PTO to drive a hyd system; may be feasible again.
    A big enough draft unit with appropriate flat plate and correct lbs/hp and modern hydraulics. Mitigating planned parts obsolescence of course. Common components not proprietary.
    Thinking less than half a new one.
    We were doing this stuff in the 80s-90s cause we had to. Not impossible to think it could happen again.

Comment

With used Quadtracks at over $700,000 , it’s high time something affordable hopefully comes soon.
      The vast majority of us don’t farm in la la land .

Comment

Comment

Come on winning lotto numbers !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Looks like could use more monitor mounting rails. Whose cab anyway, looks small.
            Wondering if it has DEF??
            Last edited by blackpowder; Mar 15, 2023, 20:18.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.