• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Childhood Deaths

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childhood Deaths

Covid has become the leading cause of infectious disease death among children in U.S. Rare deaths among children led by covid.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Covid has become the leading cause of infectious disease death among children in U.S. Rare deaths among children led by covid.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230130_111712_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	774474

Comment

Covid vaxx has become the leading cause of infectious disease death among children in U.S. Rare deaths among children led by covid.
      Thank me later, I fixed it for you!

Comment

f you![/QUOTE]

Thanks

Comment

f you!
          Thanks[/QUOTE]

That was actually funny, thanks for making my afternoon.

Comment

What’s your source?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              What’s your source?
              Blurb the other day ,on Bitchute.

Comment

Kids under 11 NEVER even got SICK! our little grands, 1 and 4, tested positive Feb 2022, a f'ing cold better in a few days, their parents 2 vaxed symptoms a week to 10 days.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks..
                  2 good friends both died last yr from covid ( but each smoked a pack a day)
                  Im battling long haul symptoms of 70% lung capacity..35 yrs old in fantastic shape ( weight lift 3 times/ week, hockey twice and cardio twice)
                  My 2 kids have both had covid once atleast... 1 barely affected, 2nd
                  Was far and away the sickest he's been in his 3.5 yrs here.
                  So i guess it all depends on the person.

Comment

Agree, but there NEVER was a different dose calculated, all were same ml, old or young.

I bet the nano particles SETTLED in the vials and some poor souls got 100 times amount.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                      Different strokes for different folks..
                      2 good friends both died last yr from covid ( but each smoked a pack a day)
                      Im battling long haul symptoms of 70% lung capacity..35 yrs old in fantastic shape ( weight lift 3 times/ week, hockey twice and cardio twice)
                      My 2 kids have both had covid once atleast... 1 barely affected, 2nd
                      Was far and away the sickest he's been in his 3.5 yrs here.
                      So i guess it all depends on the person.
                      Funny I know dozens of non vaxxed not one has long covid.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        Funny I know dozens of non vaxxed not one has long covid.
                        Some non vaxed never had covid.yet living in same house as 3x vaxed that had covid 3 times..
                        We all different.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...