• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's thought

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's thought

I watch a lot of politics as most know.

The latest crisis is in health care.

Can someone explain how this crisis just popped up.

When you look at the salaries paid for administration in every province plus the federal government, it seems these people hired for their vision might ought to be fired as they seem incompetent to let this happen.

On another topic along the same lines , I see the same lack of vision in farm groups and they seem to wait until its a crisis or it affects them directly. Take for example the contract issue in 2021. Has it been solved, nope. Should have it been solved prior to 2012 open market, yup. Will it be solved in the next 5 years - nope.

We have representatives in every aspect of our life that only use crisis management was their job security while being the ones that create the crisis due to incompetence.

This may have to be moved to another forum.

the dumbphuckled pharmer

This is a non partisan issue. People get appointed under all stripes of government.

Scott Moe is using cheques no different than Trudeau.

Tiff Maklem asking for policy changes for the Bank of Canada losses highlights the fact he should not have that job. Whether he was a liberal conservative or NDP. He is incompetent .

He is paid to see the headwinds and do his best to avoid crisis management.

Comment

Advice is only as good as the experience of the writer and the freedom he is allowed to employ. You always keep your job longer if you say what the boss wants to hear.
      I don't care what topic is here.
      No Chuck and no conspiracies make it worthwhile. It affects our business.
      Rural issues is only chuck, Vid, Climate and tin foil.
      Forum would dry up otherwise.
      Fill your boots.
      Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 29, 2023, 13:29.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...