• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go!

https://fb.watch/ih6L2eTbS7/

Aw that's nothing...much bigger problems coming!

The solid metal core of Earth doesn't rotate perfectly in time with the rest of the planet, and new research suggests that it may have reversed direction.

Comment

Fu ck, now we’ll have an earth core tax

Comment

Of more significance is the reversal of the earth's magnetic poles.

Comment

I think the poles must have switched already. That’s what made these crazy woke whackos who are destroying our economies.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            I think the poles must have switched already. That’s what made these crazy woke whackos who are destroying our economies.
            Or why there are jewish space lasers.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Or why there are jewish space lasers.
              As is often the case with your posts, I have no idea what you are talking about. But it's not hard to understand why posters are questioning your propensity for drinking and posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                As is often the case with your posts, I have no idea what you are talking about. But it's not hard to understand why posters are questioning your propensity for drinking and posting.
                They have no sense of humour. Why so serious? When you equate science with woke , what the F do you expect? I made a serious statement and numb**** came back with woke. I really don't care if some don't like my humour, don"t read it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.