• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Additional Safety Measure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    So why do some belittle, slander, make fun of those Unvaxed? They are still alive just like most VAXED?

Something is bothering some people deep down in their minds. Their choice made NO difference, is that it?

Locally NOT a soul ever discusses Vax status, never, we are in a good location. Am thankful.

And I am still praying others we know.
    Probably the same reason people who supported the CWB are still be slandered etc. Maybe because those people are still supporting the anti vaxers who occupied Ottawa.
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 25, 2023, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Probably the same reason people who supported the CWB are still be slandered etc. Maybe because those people are still supporting the anti vaxers who occupied Ottawa.
      It would make for an interesting case study, to analyze the posts of the crowd of pro CWB posters here, vs. the pro free market posters on here. Even to this day. Compare the insults, name calling, slurs, threats, etc. Chuck alone probably has more negativity towards his fellow posters than all the free marketers combined, let alone throw in the vitriol from agstar, forage, integrity, mustard, dml, etc.

Comment

its called freedom of choice , dont need government to tell us how to sell our grain or what to put in our bodys

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          its called freedom of choice , dont need government to tell us how to sell our grain or what to put in our bodys
          You are free now . Don't get too much brown stain on your face when you kiss the grain companies butts.

Comment

You are free now . Don't get too much brown stain on your face when you kiss the grain companies butts.
            Gotta say, that's not your most intelligent comeback ever. You can't be seriously defending the board yet?

Comment

Some people I care about a lot are full on conspiracy crowd. I choose against civil war. Both sides should consider the effects on those who's mind is set.
              Be smarter than the government.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Gotta say, that's not your most intelligent comeback ever. You can't be seriously defending the board yet?
                Just stating reality. There is no more CWB to defend, never will be . Time to hold grain companies accountable for their transparency and sales tactics, such as slimy one way contracts.

Comment

the terrible grain companys pay me when i deliver my grain , not like the useless CWB , never knew how much or when a cheque would show up , wonderful to have it gone , and cant believe anybody is still whineing about it

Comment

Those government bastards partied travelled wined and dined on farmers sweat! Phuck them all!
                    companies NEED to be transparent on sales, that we still need.

Comment

the terrible grain companys pay me when i deliver my grain , not like the useless CWB , never knew how much or when a cheque would show up , wonderful to have it gone , and cant believe anybody is still whineing about it
                      Gee I seem to remember a lot of whining about waiting to be paid and sh""" contract terms for buybacks, but I could be wrong. I believe it was Cargill.

Comment

and when the long lost check came a year later , the useless entitled pricks told joe public it was a subsidy !!

Comment

Free to market our grain to whomever BAD, government mandating Big Pharma gene modification injections into our body GOOD. Got it thanks Aggy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230122_235535_Reddit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	774446
                          Last edited by biglentil; Jan 25, 2023, 19:14.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            Those government bastards partied travelled wined and dined on farmers sweat! Phuck them all!
                            companies NEED to be transparent on sales, that we still need.
                            Now who is whining. Maybe you should tell it to the Cargill exec's. They should have a good laugh.

Comment

Gee I seem to remember a lot of whining about waiting to be paid and sh""" contract terms for buybacks, but I could be wrong. I believe it was Cargill.
                              best farming related thing that happened while ive been farming in canada was end of CWB , RIP !
                              i have never waited for payment from the companys i deal with , dont know about other ones , contract is a contract read and understand before you sign

Comment

Just stating reality. There is no more CWB to defend, never will be . Time to hold grain companies accountable for their transparency and sales tactics, such as slimy one way contracts.
                                I have only seen a contract remotely slippery in low volume specialty crops like malt or peas. The crops that aren't hedgeable by either party.
                                Basis and spreads are sometimes obscure but published. Nothing more needs publishing by any other for profit company.
                                Export sales in tonnes and destination is for policy makers to install.
                                Forward selling a certain spec before you know it is as risky as it is to buy it beforehand.
                                At least now I can insure my risk on those sales.
                                260 cars wheat shipped in past week at local terminal. $12 premium, cash. Very blend-able.

Please share your experiences.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.