• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gst refund

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gst refund

We filed in sept.Got flagged at random we were told.recieved our money back in Nov.
    Filed again Jan 2nd of this yr.
    Flagged again..called them and refund not coming till March..
    Anyone else having issues getting your money back?

I net filed my gst. fourth quarter return this morning so will see if there are any issues. I haven’t had a problem before.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      We filed in sept.Got flagged at random we were told.recieved our money back in Nov.
      Filed again Jan 2nd of this yr.
      Flagged again..called them and refund not coming till March..
      Anyone else having issues getting your money back?
      The only time that I have had a gst audit, I sold a bunch of Canaryseed which at that time you received some gst as part of the settlement.

Almost always collected gst rebate rather than paid.

Comment

Got flagged getting GST back on skidsteer couple years ago for farm use. Any unusual amount of rebate likely triggers the system.

Comment

*** Trudeau

Comment

CRA reassessment letter today, "return of fuel charge proceeds to farmers tax credit".

Is that GST on drying grain? Not clear, seems high, it needs a call to accountant.

Comment

We got flagged jan 2nd..no gov employee was working that day.
              So automatically flagged..blk listed..
              F u c k i n g turd..

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                CRA reassessment letter today, "return of fuel charge proceeds to farmers tax credit".

Is that GST on drying grain? Not clear, seems high, it needs a call to accountant.
                Thats not likley gst related.

Its a tax credit to offset costs of the carbon tax on farm expenses. New the last couple years. Not much but better than nothing, small percentage of your expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                  Where does that return of fuel charge fuel charge show up as a tax credit on my income tax it shows up as income and is taxable !

Another scam by liberal imbeciles !
                  Line 47556 I believe.
                  https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-return/completing-a-tax-return/deductions-credits-expenses/deductions-credits-expenses/line-47556-other-refundable-credits.html

Comment

Notes on letter says ONLY interest paid on refund is taxable?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...