• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Cash in Norway July 2023

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Cash in Norway July 2023

Apparently it cash will be illegal in Norway in July of 2023.

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Apparently it cash will be illegal in Norway in July of 2023.
    The US lost 300,000 CPA accountants since the Pandemic started… they are not being trained… huge accountant shortages looming ….

Cheers

Comment

Privacy… gone….

Cheers

Comment

It will spread from there.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Privacy… gone….

Cheers
          I'm tryin to pin the movie that guy is from? Total Recall? Demolition Man?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            It will spread from there.
            I’m blown away how it is illegal not to accept legal tender (cash) yet nobody is really saying much when it is being taken away.

Simple question. Do you think transaction rates to use your plastic cards are going to go up, or down, when cash is out of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
              I’m blown away how it is illegal not to accept legal tender (cash) yet nobody is really saying much when it is being taken away.

Thats either a myth or not enforced, I had thought that too. Was at a Flames game this winter and the Sadledome is completely cashless. Can't buy a drink, popcorn or hat with cash, only plastic...and then people wonder why the beer line is so slow??

I prefer cash, carry it and use it often. Frustrating when people owe you a few bucks here and there and they all want to send you an e transfer because nobody carries caah anymore.

Comment

Can't seem to find corroborating stories on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  Batman

Comment

I do feel more and more like I'm living the Demolition Man.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      Thats either a myth or not enforced, I had thought that too. Was at a Flames game this winter and the Sadledome is completely cashless. Can't buy a drink, popcorn or hat with cash, only plastic...and then people wonder why the beer line is so slow??

I prefer cash, carry it and use it often. Frustrating when people owe you a few bucks here and there and they all want to send you an e transfer because nobody carries caah anymore.
                      If you made a big enough stink, they have to take your cash. Just cuz they say they won’t, doesn’t make it legal. Obviously nobody has challenged them on it yet.

Comment

I take that back. Just looked it up, and both parties have to agree to payment method. I guess they can refuse cash!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          Scott Shellady isn’t a Trudeau fan, often refers to him as Castro.

Comment

Watched Demolition Man again last night.
                            Eerily prophetic.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              Watched Demolition Man again last night.
                              Eerily prophetic.
                              Taco Bells dominance, digital sex

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...