• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good Morning the days are getting longer and well this has to be one of the greatest Januarys in my lifetime. The Fog is very interesting it is just there every day. Well off to the farm for a few more days of hauling grain, then it's back south till spring.

Manitoba Ag Days was a blast lots to see and do and I think the Hutts got the new cold storage building.

Funny the Elevators are getting to Max Capacity, Richardson is not taking till Feb and our local has maybe 70000 bushels left, and it's complete. The train is two weeks out.

Big Payment day for lots of farmers is coming up end of this month and March 15th, Canola always dives these next two weeks unless Putin decides enough is enough and goes Bat shit Crazy.

Ordered all Seed and Chem for 2023. The fertilizer that I bought end of Dec comes very soon and life on the farm continues for another year. Might change from Starbucks to another new variety.

Were seeding boys in less than 98 Days. So a good 60 still to do some R&R

Rusty Nail Cocktail

Ingredients
    1 1/2 ounces Scotch whisky
    3/4 ounce Drambuie

Pour the ingredients into an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.

Ah, enjoy, and don't step on a rusty nail.

Tip of the week if you heading south doesn't let the toll highways scare you and remember if you do get a Toll pass for your window and there are two traveling some cities have special lanes for you. Atlanta is one.

Second is the credit card postal code. If your S4G 3B2 put in 43200 and it will work

Rent is up up and away and if your paying 35 an acre you should be ashamed of yourself. It's 2023, not 1923.

Land values keep going up in our area, now the top is $586,000 and the low side is $276,000. One stupid sale at $140,000.00 for quality land was a steal. Always shop around you have only one chance to sell and very few chances to buy. Open Bids for pasture to the West could be interesting since it's a bid process. First few sales in the last 10 years.

Politics the WEF is on and well those ****ers are just bat shit crazy.

Also little Retarded child Greta got sent to jail, well it was really just a publicity stunt for pictures.

Little perogie was talking at WEF about slow politicians I guess when was talking about herself.

Doing a little searching of our farm history and I did find one of my grandfather's homesteads it was believe it or not up in NW Sask. They started at Hodgeville off the boat and then to Lipton then up to a homestead at Marlin and back to the South. We're almost a century farm in the south.

Have a great week and enjoy the weather it's nice and warm for January so get outside.

Comment

Was hauling Feb contracts to G3 this week other players not even looking .

Comment

Nice to see the ice queen of New Zealand retired. The country jumped for joy. When Trudeau leaves will we have a month long holiday.

Pierre is up in the polls but eastern canada will try and get the liberals in come he’ll or high water. Arguing with my big liberal friend from Ontario and he posted back Trudeau is leading us into the promise land for a green revolution. I said like it so much make it mandatory in Ontario and Montreal , tell me in a few years who won western canada or the east.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F4888061-833E-4ACB-884F-FE2131FB19BE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	774400

Comment

Have daughter in NZ and her partner.

They were over for Xmas Dani voted for her Andre didnt.

Dani now self employed in education system and andre gone from builder to plumber.

They both agreed rather than face humiliating defeat at the polls she will resign sure enough 4 weeks later spot on.

PS Dani wasnt going to vote for her this time. "rock star" on the world scene a nothing at home.

One of andre's comments she was going to solve the housing crisis for the poor and eliminate child poverty, done neither but every time a impoverished country puts there hand out she forks out $$$ to them.

Funny now danni is self employed her voting pattern has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Good Morning the days are getting longer and well this has to be one of the greatest Januarys in my lifetime. The Fog is very interesting it is just there every day. Well off to the farm for a few more days of hauling grain, then it's back south till spring.

Manitoba Ag Days was a blast lots to see and do and I think the Hutts got the new cold storage building.

Funny the Elevators are getting to Max Capacity, Richardson is not taking till Feb and our local has maybe 70000 bushels left, and it's complete. The train is two weeks out.

Big Payment day for lots of farmers is coming up end of this month and March 15th, Canola always dives these next two weeks unless Putin decides enough is enough and goes Bat shit Crazy.

Ordered all Seed and Chem for 2023. The fertilizer that I bought end of Dec comes very soon and life on the farm continues for another year. Might change from Starbucks to another new variety.

Were seeding boys in less than 98 Days. So a good 60 still to do some R&R

Rusty Nail Cocktail

Ingredients
            1 1/2 ounces Scotch whisky
            3/4 ounce Drambuie

Pour the ingredients into an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.

Ah, enjoy, and don't step on a rusty nail.

Tip of the week if you heading south doesn't let the toll highways scare you and remember if you do get a Toll pass for your window and there are two traveling some cities have special lanes for you. Atlanta is one.

Second is the credit card postal code. If your S4G 3B2 put in 43200 and it will work

Rent is up up and away and if your paying 35 an acre you should be ashamed of yourself. It's 2023, not 1923.

Land values keep going up in our area, now the top is $586,000 and the low side is $276,000. One stupid sale at $140,000.00 for quality land was a steal. Always shop around you have only one chance to sell and very few chances to buy. Open Bids for pasture to the West could be interesting since it's a bid process. First few sales in the last 10 years.

Politics the WEF is on and well those ****ers are just bat shit crazy.

Also little Retarded child Greta got sent to jail, well it was really just a publicity stunt for pictures.

Little perogie was talking at WEF about slow politicians I guess when was talking about herself.

Doing a little searching of our farm history and I did find one of my grandfather's homesteads it was believe it or not up in NW Sask. They started at Hodgeville off the boat and then to Lipton then up to a homestead at Marlin and back to the South. We're almost a century farm in the south.

Have a great week and enjoy the weather it's nice and warm for January so get outside.
            So if my postal code is S0A0L0 do i use 00000. Lol have a good day

Comment

Just like Trudeau is giving us;

https://Jacinda Ardern’s Legacy: a...ened Democracy

Rumor has it Jacinda has already been hired at Blackrock.
              Last edited by jazz; Jan 21, 2023, 08:30.

Comment

Why wouldn't she be, she has done the damage needed now for the big payday. Trudeau will get the same.

Comment

NZ has a odd coalition to form govt originally
                  Labour very left didnt have out right majority the ruling right wing party did.

But for some reason the ultra right joined the left to form govt.

Next election labor won ion there own but coaltion stayed.

A comment from coalition partner this morning and quote "Mr Seymour said Ms Ardern “had the best intentions, but people got angrier as her results went the other way.”

“The day she resigned, welfare numbers rose again while the country was covered in help wanted signs and food prices went up amongst shortages. That sums up Ardern’s collision with reality,” he said.

“The challenges faced are immense. The new prime minister must take on Labour’s factions to dump the fantasy policies they’ve forced on New Zealand with their absolute majority.”

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.