Test He just HAS to be a troll Test

Rural Issues

Tools

He just HAS to be a troll

Test
Jan 22, 2023 | 22:29 61 Name:  20200801_143048.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  103.7 KB

I've got one field of Cicer Milk Vetch that is a good producer if your patient with it as it is real slow starting.

Once we'll established the plant just keeps getting bigger.
Sometime seems to smother out everything under it if it's thick. Reply With Quote

• Jan 22, 2023 | 22:34 62 Alkali resistant forage seed: heard that Miller Seeds in AB has seed, will be hoping to get some seed this spring. Reply With Quote
    Jan 23, 2023 | 06:25 63 I’m pretty sure that centre has a total different meaning in Australia. Reply With Quote
    Jan 26, 2023 | 16:04 64 I just read this and thought of our own resident Liberal's. Sums up their arguments exactly:

Noha
    @RoonilWazlib02
    ·
    3h
    Take away Identity Politics, what is the
    @liberal_party
    left with?

Other than dividing people into groups based on race, sexuality, and religion...what value do the Liberals offer for Canadians?

Identity politics belong in a college student union, not a national government.

• Jan 26, 2023 | 16:59 65 I think ‘our’ turd minister should be charged for instigating hatred when he proclaimed that anti-vaxxers were needlessly taking up space on this planet. He stopped short of saying (but prolly not thinking) that we should be eradicated. Is this not crime instigating? Right now, today five Memphis police were charged for what they thought was ok because they hated a young guy. Good on the American society to make the cops wear body cams and be held accountable for hatred that led to a young father’s death.

In Canada, the true North, strong and free, there are people that were entitled yet denied organ transplants because they valued their bodies, shameful at least, think about the poor person. Sad state of affairs when we allow our leaders to spout hatred and get away with it. Correct me if I am wrong. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes